The More JO Plays the Better

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: The More JO Plays the Better

Turiaf can't play JO. Baby can also play Turiaf.  

Celtics in 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Celtics future depending on......JO! Lmao!

Remind me now, what's he won before? HAHAHAHAHAHA

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

No,

The Team wins, JO just presents a superior match up in this series.

LA lakers 11 championships, and Boston Celtics 17.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to The More JO Plays the Better:
    Shaq out for Game 1, so what? It will only make JO a better player with more playing time. The Knicks Center is Ronnie Turiaf, I mean come on, do we really need Shaq against Turiaf? If Shaq can't play in Game 1 against the Heat then that's the time we should be concerned.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I like the play of JO, but we are going to need Shaq at some point, and I hope he ready to go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: The More JO Plays the Better:
    In Response to Re: The More JO Plays the Better : Hey, you still haven't answered my question. What happened to you from April 3 to April 13? Were you watching Tears for Fierce?
    Posted by Fiercest34

You haven't answered my question.....what's JO won before?

Answer: a) nothing
                b) nil
                c) nada
                d) all of the above, a loser!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Dah! it is all about team, a tough concept for LA fans to understand.

Does it really matter what JO has won?

If you are going to try to tweak Celtic fans, at least come with something of substance. This is beneath even the least knowledgeable LA fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to The More JO Plays the Better:
    Shaq out for Game 1, so what? It will only make JO a better player with more playing time. The Knicks Center is Ronnie Turiaf, I mean come on, do we really need Shaq against Turiaf? If Shaq can't play in Game 1 against the Heat then that's the time we should be concerned.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You are right. We don't need Shaq to beat NewYork

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nice to see you back around Chief Eddie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: The More JO Plays the Better : You haven't answered my question.....what's JO won before? Answer: a) nothing             b) nil             c) nada             d) all of the above, a loser!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Jermaine O'Neal's NBA Achievements:

Team USA -- Gold medal, 2001 Goodwill Games
                   -- Gold medal, 2003 Tournament of Americas

NBA Most Improved Player Award -- 2002
    NBA Magic Johnson Award --  2004
    NBA All-Star --  2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

Holder of Indiana Pacers Records for:
    Most blocks in a game: 10
    Most blocks in a season: 228 (2000–01)
    Most rebounds in a playoffs game: 22 (April 29, 2003 vs. Boston Celtics)
    Highest rebounding average in a playoff series: 17.5 (2003 Eastern Conference   First Round vs. Boston Celtics)
    Most free throws attempted in a game: 25 (January 4, 2005 vs. the Milwaukee Bucks)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: The More JO Plays the Better : Jermaine O'Neal's NBA Achievements: Team USA -- Gold medal, 2001 Goodwill Games                -- Gold medal, 2003 Tournament of Americas NBA Most Improved Player Award -- 2002 NBA Magic Johnson Award --  2004 NBA All-Star --  2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Holder of Indiana Pacers Records for: Most blocks in a game: 10 Most blocks in a season: 228 (2000–01) Most rebounds in a playoffs game: 22 (April 29, 2003 vs. Boston Celtics ) Highest rebounding average in a playoff series: 17.5 (2003 Eastern Conference   First Round vs. Boston Celtics) Most free throws attempted in a game: 25 (January 4, 2005 vs. the Milwaukee Bucks)
    Posted by edcap99

NBA championships = 0
    Conference championships = 0
    MVP = 0

This ones a keeper! HAHAHAHAHAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Right on, Fierce!

One small step for JO, one giant step for the Celtics.

Forget about Shaq, he comes back or he doesn't, but JO can take us all the way if he stays healthy.

It's not like JO is chopped liver or something. This is his last big chance on the big stage.  I say he grabs the brass ring. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

JO cannot take us all the way healthy or not. I'm amazed to see someone hold that view. I admire your naive optimism but that was never the case. Even Ainge realized we would eventually need Shaq. 

Fiercest I hope you are right. I don't like the looks of the latest Shaq injury reports and I think Rondowski is right that it will come down to JO. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

JO cannot take us all the way healthy or not. I'm amazed to see someone hold that view. I admire your naive optimism but that was never the case. Even Ainge realized we would eventually need Shaq.  Fiercest I hope you are right. I don't like the looks of the latest Shaq injury reports and I think Rondowski is right that it will come down to JO. 

Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

-

Call me the eternal optimist if you will, but I like what I've seen from JO.  Would you rather have Perk or a healthy JO?  To me, it's a toss up at this point.  I'd rather have Shaq available, but at best he gave us 15+ minutes a night, seldom more.

I'm wiling to ride JO all the way, because if we're going all the way, it's JO holding down the center position that will get us there.  He brings D, shot blocking, and a soft touch, if he gets in rhythm.

Maybe it's a stretch to some, but it's a stretch I'm willin' to make at this point.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Baby matchs up pretty well with Howard so I think Shaq isn't needed unless the Celtics were to play the Lakers with Bynum still in the lineup. But that's along way away for both teams. It all starts today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Nice to see you back around Chief Eddie.
    Posted by concord27

Thanks, Concord27. It's always good to be back. I just took a break from the Perkins Trade Frenzy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Glad to see JON go 37 mins vs Knicks in game 82.. Played pretty well too even though it was against scrubs..

At least it seems he can give us the minutes, can defend and actually score.. a combination we havent had at the 5 for most of the season.

Its alot to ask for JON to carry such a big load with Shaq out prob for the rest of the year.  At least we dont have any back2backs in the playoffs... thats a big plus

We're gonna need a good 30 mins from JON every game to have a shot... and hes gonna have to play well.. which means he needs to rebound.. something he hasnt done for us save the last meaningless game of the season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: The More JO Plays the Better : NBA championships = 0 Conference championships = 0 MVP = 0 This ones a keeper! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

He is about as significant to our championship hopes as Steve Blake and Matt Barnes are to yours... guys who have also won zilch, nada, nil

I'm sure you would trade Theo Ratcliff for JON in a heartbreat now wouldn't you?

What an ignorant troll

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

let's not even answer to fakers' fake fans......
    focussing on JO : it's easy if healthy he's a good 5 for a championship team which has already got 4 all stars.... of course he's not a 5 who wins a title by himself but it's not our case
    another simple note : shaq would be better than JO
    let's say : shaq better than JO - JO better than perk - perk better than krstic
    perk marquis semih nate harangody worse than krstic green murphy arroyo pavlovic

in few weeks we'll all know it.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

A healthy JO is as good as Perk.  I think the whole perk and shaq thing is all mental,losing perk hurt their psyche and waiting to get shaq back is giving them an excuse. Now is the time to move on. The team should just focus at the task at hand and forget whos not here and whos injured and theyll be fine. This should be a good series to help our confidence and rhythm on the offensive end.
    Celtics in 5.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts