The "NBA Logo" on this year's Draft(2014)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

The "NBA Logo" on this year's Draft(2014)

No, I will not give some nutjob the pleasure of reposting my material in a seperate thread.  Jerry West was interviewed on the state of the upcoming draft.

Jerry West, "everybody thinks this years draft is an incredible draft and I think it's just the opposite, it's a poor one myself.  There will be prospects there, but these franchises that have reallly struggled and at one time you could get a branded name and these kids today are not branded and by that I mean these kids have not played 3, 4 or 5 years and comes out and people know who he is and he's tutored, more mature and expirenced.  Those kind of players make an impact right away.  If you look at some of these kids it takes some of these kids 3 years to get going.  For the teams really struggling you are telling your fans this player is going to make us better and most of the time it does not happen today.

Everyone should respect "the logo" because he built the Lake Show to win 5 championships in a very short period of time according to your very own hedley.  Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: The

Rondo, Green, and Hump are tooooo old to wait on what might be with the draft.  I agree with Jerry, but would point out that every once in a while someone comes along in the draft that is a sure bet.  I do not see the player this year.  If we keep Rondo we must trade. If we trade Rondo we can wait for 3 to 10 years to return to the conversation.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Amazing, I did solid homework on this and got "the Logo's" interview word for word and it looks like "the Logo" knows his stuff! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, I will not give some nutjob the pleasure of reposting my material in a seperate thread.  Jerry West was interviewed on the state of the upcoming draft.

Jerry West, "everybody thinks this years draft is an incredible draft and I think it's just the opposite, it's a poor one myself.  There will be prospects there, but these franchises that have reallly struggled and at one time you could get a branded name and these kids today are not branded and by that I mean these kids have not played 3, 4 or 5 years and comes out and people know who he is and he's tutored, more mature and expirenced.  Those kind of players make an impact right away.  If you look at some of these kids it takes some of these kids 3 years to get going.  For the teams really struggling you are telling your fans this player is going to make us better and most of the time it does not happen today.

Everyone should respect "the logo" because he built the Lake Show to win 5 championships in a very short period of time according to your very own hedley.  Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I respect him it's you who SUCKS!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So.......how does the Logo feel about Jacoby Parker??????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

> For the teams really struggling you are telling your fans this player is going to make us better and most of the time it does not happen today.

How about team that is struggling, traded away their draft picks and overpaid their aging players who are about to retire?  What do they tell their fans?  Oh wait, I forgot, we don't ever build through the draft, and we have all-star players lining up to sign in the off-season.  We are entitled and it is all inevitable, don't worry about it.