The NBA's Top-5 Playmakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The NBA's Top-5 Playmakers

Can't wait for that ignore button

Can't stand people who claim to be above the fray, but do the same darn thing they criticize others for!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

if you don't care for my above posts, fierce, you can know that you weren't supposed to. like you, i roll here as i see fit.

redHed, rather than lashing out at me for attempting to derail your incessant troll baiting, i think you need to thank me for not exposing your actual name.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Bailey you couldn't be more wrong.  Me=Fierce?   Your off your rocker.  Dude I have read your posts for years.    What have I done to you that makes you not like my posts.  I show respect for your Celtics and I am not a homer for the Lakers. I state facts. I don't like fellow Lakers posters coming to your website and starting trouble.  I have yet to have a problem with Celtics fans as I treat each one with courtesy.  I am here only to learn from the greatest franchise in all of sports.  Is something wrong with that?  Have I called anyone out beside fellow Lakers fans?   I think not.  Can't tell my may end up supporting the same team as you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I've tried many times to explain myself to BP................but he either doesn't get it, or doesn't care.....Methinks the latter.

I really don't like arguing at all....not with my wife, or my kids, or Celtics fans or lakers fans.....especially when I KNOW I'm right, and people are just being obnoxious.

Further, I get very tired of arguing.  I have had several user names, that is true.  I have not been "banned" nearly as many times as BP suggests....here is the story for the last time:

I want to post, and I want to talk about the Celtics.....but I don't want to be followed around by trolls.  I don't get why they are here....nor do I get why someone can post a comment, I agree, and I'm the one they follow around... I don't get that at all.

So, I have AT TIMES, created a new user name - FOR A FRESH START.  And, if you notice, I stay on topic, do not respond to trolls, and stay out of lakers  threads.  It is only when BP or that cretin Flobus write "gee, you sound a lot like Red Russ" that I am "outed" as it were.

You want me to stop baiting the trolls.......,then, IF that should ever happen again, just leave me be....let me post in peace......and mind your own dam business..I mean what kind of pathology must you have to tell someone who has been BANNED that they are banned?  Your little trick for reading deleted posts is a little out there.....know what I mean?? We would be perfectly happy if the trolls didn't know they were banned............then along comes BP with his sick little trick...........it's kind of strange, you know?

You wrote a month ago that you only come on here to "talk about the Celtics".  Look at your last 20 posts, as I have, and tell us.....how many are BASKETBALL related?

I'll wait.............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

redHed, i've stated before and i'll state again....when you're here driving celtic conversations forward, there are no better posters. your celtic knowlege, bBall knowledge and overall zeal for the forum are impressive. my gripe is your constant encouragement of troll presence here five or six years running. you keep up the routine baiting, i'll keep up the occassionally loud grousing. you temper yourself and i will do the same.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

redHed, i've stated before and i'll state again....when you're here driving celtic conversations forward, there are no better posters. your celtic knowlege, bBall knowledge and overall zeal for the forum are impressive. my gripe is your constant encouragement of troll presence here five or six years running. you keep up the routine baiting, i'll keep up the occassionally loud grousing. you temper yourself and i will do the same.

[/QUOTE]

Calling me by ONE name at a time would be a good start.........

And thank you for the kudos.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Nash doesn't play defense.

Nash is excellent on offense.

Just like I said in the other 7 threads about Nash.

when does the season start again?  Mind numbingly boring around here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bailey you couldn't be more wrong.  Me=Fierce?   Your off your rocker.  Dude I have read your posts for years.    What have I done to you that makes you not like my posts.  I show respect for your Celtics and I am not a homer for the Lakers. I state facts. I don't like fellow Lakers posters coming to your website and starting trouble.  I have yet to have a problem with Celtics fans as I treat each one with courtesy.  I am here only to learn from the greatest franchise in all of sports.  Is something wrong with that?  Have I called anyone out beside fellow Lakers fans?   I think not.  Can't tell my may end up supporting the same team as you.

[/QUOTE]

Your just a homer for the Celtics..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

You're overdoing it, Bailey.

what would you of all people know about "overdoing" something, fierce?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Article was written by Derek Page - Dallas Mavericks fan through and through - hence a Steve Nash (former Mavericks) fan through and through!

Rondo is the best of the best! You do not need to be a subjective sports writer to know that! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've tried many times to explain myself to BP................but he either doesn't get it, or doesn't care.....Methinks the latter.

I really don't like arguing at all....not with my wife, or my kids, or Celtics fans or lakers fans.....especially when I KNOW I'm right, and people are just being obnoxious.

Further, I get very tired of arguing.  I have had several user names, that is true.  I have not been "banned" nearly as many times as BP suggests....here is the story for the last time:

I want to post, and I want to talk about the Celtics.....but I don't want to be followed around by trolls.  I don't get why they are here....nor do I get why someone can post a comment, I agree, and I'm the one they follow around... I don't get that at all.

So, I have AT TIMES, created a new user name - FOR A FRESH START.  And, if you notice, I stay on topic, do not respond to trolls, and stay out of lakers  threads.  It is only when BP or that cretin Flobus write "gee, you sound a lot like Red Russ" that I am "outed" as it were.

You want me to stop baiting the trolls.......,then, IF that should ever happen again, just leave me be....let me post in peace......and mind your own dam business..I mean what kind of pathology must you have to tell someone who has been BANNED that they are banned?  Your little trick for reading deleted posts is a little out there.....know what I mean?? We would be perfectly happy if the trolls didn't know they were banned............then along comes BP with his sick little trick...........it's kind of strange, you know?

You wrote a month ago that you only come on here to "talk about the Celtics".  Look at your last 20 posts, as I have, and tell us.....how many are BASKETBALL related?

I'll wait.............

[/QUOTE]

A "cretin", Red? I know this is a month old post and I am just now reading it, but do you really want to get this started again? I've repeatedly bit my tongue over the past few months for your benefit. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'll wait.............

[/QUOTE]

A "cretin", Red? I know this is a month old post and I am just now reading it, but do you really want to get this started again? I've repeatedly bit my tongue over the past few months for your benefit. 

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't want to start anything up again.......I apologize for the choice of words I used in a moment of anger.  I do not think you are a cretin, yet I find your last statement a bit odd, as you haven't posted very much in the last few months.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'll wait.............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't want to start anything up again.......I apologize for the choice of words I used in a moment of anger.  I do not think you are a cretin, yet I find your last statement a bit odd, as you haven't posted very much in the last few months.

[/QUOTE]

Good to hear.

The not posting very much and biting of the tongue are related.