The New Big Three

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADinLA. Show BRADinLA's posts

The New Big Three

After the current Big 3 era begins: Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and Dwight Howard are the new Big 3.  The very idea makes me salivate.  Hope to God it can happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: The New Big Three

I wouldn't count on it, however tempting it might be.

I'm almost hoping he stays in Orlando and bucks the trend rather than signing somewhere just because everyone else is flocking there.  By those standards, the Lakers and the Knicks are his best landing spots, followed possibly by New Jersey if they can land someone else in the meantime.

Regardless, I can't see him wanting to sign with a team that actually managed to anger him enough to express anger publicly instead of his usually happy demeanor.  He did, after all, feel compelled to elbow 10 Celtics in the head over a three game span in last year's Eastern Conference Finals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to The New Big Three:
    After the current Big 3 era begins: Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and Dwight Howard are the new Big 3.  The very idea makes me salivate.  Hope to God it can happen.
    Posted by BRADinLA

I don't see Dwight Howard signing with the Celtics.  Not sure if he would leave Orlando, but he may join another team, but not the Celtics. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The teaming of Rondo and Howard is appealing to him I am sure.  But the idea of being on the LA scene is far more of a draw to a guy always posing and preening.

Very little chance of happening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It will in part come down to who can sign him due to cap space and/or sign and trade possibilities if he lets Orlando know he's leaving.  But I hope he stays in Orlando. 

Sections
Shortcuts