The next six years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The next six years

In the next six years, the Nets have three first round picks, the Lakers have three, the Heat have five, the Knicks have four, and the Celtics have 10.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

Re: The next six years

In response to chris33's comment:

In the next six years, the Nets have three first round picks, the Lakers have three, the Heat have five, the Knicks have four, and the Celtics have 10.

Pretty comical observation :) It's a rebuild process that hinges greatly on our success with either the ping-pong balls and / or great draft pick selections.

At lease we have two teams to follow now, Boston and the Brooklyn "Celtics".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

...and if any one of those teams win it all during that period they won't care about the picks. Lakers and Knicks will just buy whatever they need to remain competitive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to KenDNP's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pretty comical observation :) It's a rebuild process that hinges greatly on our success with either the ping-pong balls and / or great draft pick selections.

At lease we have two teams to follow now, Boston and the Brooklyn "Celtics".

[/QUOTE]

Yes, part of it is drafting the right players, but part of it is that they have flexibility to put together a trade package that could include players and picks.  They could do this to get the next KG. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Draft Picks

posted at 7/24/2013 2:39 PM EDT

• R9R
    • First: 9/20/2012
    • Last: 7/24/2013

Net Daily: Next six years, Nets have three first rounders; Lakers have three; Heat have five; Knicks have four; Celtics have 10 (3 Nets, 1 Clippers). Twitter @NetsDaily

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#QjpKRvZj2tkbDjFI.99 

Slow news day ... but I couldn't help smiling at this tweet. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Whats worse than Laker trolls, back & forth bickering between Fierce & Mployee, irrational Rondo haters and illiterate posts from Commy ... is this.

I literally posted this same thing 7 hours earlier. Not only did you waste space with another post, you clearly stole the tweet from hoopshype and instead of quoting the tweet like I did, you typed it out as if you did the research and this was your original thought.

Waste.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Whats worse than Laker trolls, back & forth bickering between Fierce & Mployee, irrational Rondo haters and illiterate posts from Commy ... is this.

I literally posted this same thing 7 hours earlier. Not only did you waste space with another post, you clearly stole the tweet from hoopshype and instead of quoting the tweet like I did, you typed it out as if you did the research and this was your original thought.

Waste.

Wow, you are cranky, aren't you?

I had to type it out, because for some reason the boston.com website would not accept my link.

And it never occurred to me that anyone would think it was my original research. I just thought it was a pleasant fact for everyone to enjoy.

But if you gave out ten dollar bills here, someone would complain that their's was wrinkled. or that they did not get the first one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The next six years will see a exit of many on this board, the 20 years before KG has slimmed the board down to those that were interested in the Celtics no matter what.  When the losses start to pile up many so called fans will leave.  I hope at that time that some of the fans that went to other blogs will return.  At one time you could have a interesting conversation about the Celts without all the junk you get in response now.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

The next six years will see a exit of many on this board, the 20 years before KG has slimmed the board down to those that were interested in the Celtics no matter what.  When the losses start to pile up many so called fans will leave.  I hope at that time that some of the fans that went to other blogs will return.  At one time you could have a interesting conversation about the Celts without all the junk you get in response now.  

I will be here.  It will be fascinating to watch DA rebuild with some decent talent and a slew of draft picks.  If they can get a decent player next year in what is probably their best chance to get a potential All-Star player, they have some good young talent and enough picks to create a decent trade package for an established star. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

How come you like Cris better than Kirk?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

[QUOTE]

How come you like Cris better than Kirk?

[/QUOTE]

It's my real name.

Sections
Shortcuts