the no love thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

the no love thread

i'm still not sure what's going on with kevin love. i say if we can get him without getting fleeced, i'm all for it. but if they are looking for anything more than sully and 3 picks, i say we move on. so, with that said, what are the no love plans?

unless we've got another established star in our sights, it seems that we're going to rebuild through the draft with all our accumulated assets. that makes guys like rondo, green, bass, hump all trade chips. if we can't get love, i'm all for unloading anyone and everyone that's older than his mid-20s and rebuilding through the draft. i'm not even sure how bradley fits in.

so what's the plan? who can we unload these vets on for more picks in this draft? rondo is worth a lotto pick. green, bass, hump are all worth second-rounders. let's go! let's get to dealing and load this team up with young talent with potential. if we can't get love, of course.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Re: the no love thread

A guy who averaged 17 pts a game is only worth a 2nd rounder? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A guy who averaged 17 pts a game is only worth a 2nd rounder? 

[/QUOTE]

Yeppers to that...Mr. Green Jeans sucks pond water...nobody wants him or he'd already be gone....he's what he's always been, a consistently inconsistent, moody player....you can't win anything with guys like him on the team...sorry, it's the truth!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

late 1st, early 2nd is what i'd expect on him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1837/klay-thompson" rel="nofollow">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1837/klay-thompson

Not going to happen, especially if this goes on

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The no love plan is to trade Rondo for the #7 or #8 pick.

Build through the draft.

[/QUOTE]

Agree if Love acquisition is off then Rondo will be moved for another lotto pick with Lakers a real possibility.
    #6 Smart, #7 Gordon (Embiid?), #17 Hairston or Warren: Then TPE to HOU for Asik for step 2 of rebuild.