***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***

In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : Everyone's still trying to figure that one out.  I hate these rules that make players walk on eggshells with the refs.  Short of physical violence, these guys have the right to express their opinions!!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Blame it on the fact that he's a first year ref!!

In case you missed it, Tommy thinks that ref should go back to overseeing CYO games!!   HAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

HA!!  I DID hear that!  Tommy says it best, doesn't he?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Celts just give momentum back, again.....lack of good bench play and now Delonte is out, its worse.   That was COMPLETELY unnecessary to throw Delonte out.  Refs getting themselves with someone who's important.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said!  Players should be deciding games, not zebras...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

At least the starters came back in and are playing well.  Gotta get that bench to play like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Kristic is finally recognizing where he needs to be on defense.  He finally picked up the right man in the rotation!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Krystic is going to be a nice player off the bench

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yeah, Krstic is looking good on both ends of the floor.  Nice to see him getting those dunks and regaining his confidence!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Have to face facts... this still doesnt look like the Celtics..   Sloppy, giving up easy shots..

Not a fun game to watch... thats becoming the norm

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

At this point, yes.  Two of those in a row now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can someone tell me what has happened to Rondo's defense?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He is our best on offensive rebounds I like to see arroyo krystic and green back with a training camp under their belt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : The ref blew the call so he had to quickly call attention to someone or something else. West got thrown out faster than Lebron's Mom at the bar!!!
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]u mean quicker than lebron's ma going down on delonte?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

It will be interesting to see how much Rondo plays and how tired he looks without D.West in the 2nd half. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Krstic is a +9 at half
    Baby is a -6

Why is Baby on the court at the end of the half again?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : u mean quicker than lebron's ma going down on delonte?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

West didn't 'go down' he got 'thrown out'....i do carefully consider my sarcasm before releasing it to the masses!!  haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Does only Rondo take end of quarter shots?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

doc should get credit for sticking with his plan with jo and shaq. if these were the playoffs both would be giving us 20 each night in minutes. no need for that right now so doc sticks with the rest plan. west's ejection is y u want a pav or even a wafer on the bench in the playoffs. never know when you may have to use your depth. could be injury or fatigue or a momentum issue

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]It will be interesting to see how much Rondo plays and how tired he looks without D.West in the 2nd half. 
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that too.  Is Arroyo hurt or something?  I know he's not at West's level but he could eat up some minutes for Rondo...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]He is our best on offensive rebounds I like to see arroyo krystic and green back with a training camp under their belt
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Oh I would too!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : West didn't 'go down' he got 'thrown out'....i do carefully consider my sarcasm before releasing it to the masses!!  haha
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]so do i . since we were talking about delonte and getting on moms figured i may as well remind some of how delonte "allegedly" got on his mom! more personal and intimate that way.. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : I was wondering about that too.  Is Arroyo hurt or something?  I know he's not at West's level but he could eat up some minutes for Rondo...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]arroyo played last nite (less than a minute) and is AVAILABLE! doc is triyng to cut bak on the rotation a bit..perhaps he doesnt want someone else to show up rondo and hurting his MYTH..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

OK, just making sure!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Krstic is a +9 at half Baby is a -6 Why is Baby on the court at the end of the half again?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

The only guy on our bench in the plus column got thrown out. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : I was wondering about that too.  Is Arroyo hurt or something?  I know he's not at West's level but he could eat up some minutes for Rondo...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Even though he's Puerto Rican, I believe playing Arroyo would break the NBA's only-one-white-guy-at-a-time rule since Kristic has been in regular rotation. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

What happened to Rondo's defense?

Rondo is a selfish young man. He cares more about reputation than winning, and he usually shows up in games where he can improve his reputation. He is bruding over last night.

This is why Doc does not play rookies. If West was available he would be playing.

Sections
Shortcuts