***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***

In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread***:
    [QUOTE]What happened to Rondo's defense? Rondo is a selfish young man. He cares more about reputation than winning, and he usually shows up in games where he can improve his reputation. He is bruding over last night. This is why Doc does not play rookies. If West was available he would be playing.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Deep thoughts from a guy who can't spell "brooding"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Before some people have a heart attack key to this game.

Nobody gets hurt 
    Spread minutes
    come out with a win

this is a end of season special

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wizards are a team tied for 3rd worst record in the league, missing Rashard Lewis and Nick Young - two of their top players, and we have trouble beating them in our own building.   I just don't like where we are.  Boy I hope the Celtics have something in the tank that comes alive in the playoffs because we are limping home again this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bench starting to give the lead back again (along with Ray Allen's lack of ball handling).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Before some people have a heart attack key to this game. Nobody gets hurt  Spread minutes come out with a win this is a end of season special
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I'd go a little further. Get the second unit playing defense and rebuild some confidence. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Wizards are a team tied for 3rd worst record in the league, missing Rashard Lewis and Nick Young - two of their top players, and we have trouble beating them in our own building.   I just don't like where we are.  Boy I hope the Celtics have something in the tank that comes alive in the playoffs because we are limping home again this year.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

The only thing that is going to help us is a healthy Shaq. I do hope the big guy is ready to go by playoffs. He is the key to banner 18.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

here we go again> Baby is too short and can't shoot,  we need more inside points please

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***The Official Celtics Vs. Wizards Game Thread*** : The only thing that is going to help us is a healthy Shaq. I do hope the big guy is ready to go by playoffs. He is the key to banner 18.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Yesterday in Chicago, Noah was defending KG and letting 6'9'' boozer defend JO. They won't be able to do that with  Shaq. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]here we go again /> Baby is too short and can't shoot,  we need more inside points please
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

I agree, we are going to need inside scoring to win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Shaq will definitely make us better, but to say he is THE difference is to put a LOT of pressure on a 340lb 40 year old often injured guy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq will definitely make us better, but to say he is THE difference is to put a LOT of pressure on a 340lb 40 year old often injured guy.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I wish Danny Ainge thought of that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Six point lead with 8 mins to go against the Wizards at home.  If this is Miami or Chicago or LA - we get killed.  I would normally argue we play up to or down to quality of our opponent but we showed last night that this isn't always true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

even Tommy H just said we need more inside plays/ wait Murphy just went inside and score wow  how easy it can be and high percentage play > pay attention Baby davis and KG

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I am back. I had my hands full,not w/'Brons mom, but with a virus that infected my computer

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

4 point lead.  This is just so painful to see.  Come on Celts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Go to the basket please Tommy just said.  I don't get it Murphy scores inside the paint and KG replaces him,  wow  I guess Doc like jumpers like our old coach O'brien

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Man, the bench is frustrating sometimes.  jeff Green -12 baby -9, Murphy -8. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Time to close this out.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Its like we forgot Ray Allen was on the team.  I don't get it!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]I am back. I had my hands full,not w/'Brons mom, but with a virus that infected my computer
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

HA!  Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Go to the basket please Tommy just said.  I don't get it Murphy scores inside the paint and KG replaces him,  wow  I guess Doc like jumpers like our old coach O'brien

Jump shooting is good to an extent, but if you want to control clock, and get higher percentage shots, you got to play inside. I did like the Murphy inside score, lets hope KG does more of that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

You live by the jumpers and you die by the jumpers

Points in the paint scoring means high percentage scoring, second chance opportunities and free throws attempts it is no secret guys and  Doc

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Go to the basket please Tommy just said.  I don't get it Murphy scores inside the paint and KG replaces him,  wow  I guess Doc like jumpers like our old coach O'brien

Rick - you're not serious in thinking Troy Murphy should stay in the game and Kevin Garnett should sit on the bench in a close game, are you??????   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Heartily agree with Tommy about those refs needing to go back to the CYO.  A kicked ball?  PLEASE...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

hey guys, what just happened? Heinsohn sounds upset

Sections
Shortcuts