The Original decision done the right way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The Original decision done the right way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fak_wv3uoM&feature=related
    Another Lakers great and hall of famer...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The Original decision done the right way

Thanks, I enjoyed that - he was honest and said it WAS all about the money!!
    Well done!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Shaq is great but he's always about the money. Did you see how he stole the Celtics money last season? You got to love the big fella.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Next up:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'd like to hear how that is going to happen - and please don't insult my intelligence....BOS has a better chance right now than LA...oh, and I want YOUR opinion, don't give me any laker-biased web sites, I've read them all....how does GK propose the lakers get DH?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Easy. Dwight loves LA limelight and Lakers have the pieces to get him. Remember the Gasol for Kwame Brown and Mark Gasol which we can all see now was an even trade. Don't under estimate the Buss fam and Mitch Kupchak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way the Celtics would have to wait until 2012 and I don't think the Magic will wait that long and lose him for nothing. What do you guys have to offer right now??????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: The Original decision done the right way:
    [QUOTE]By the way the Celtics would have to wait until 2012 and I don't think the Magic will wait that long and lose him for nothing. What do you guys have to offer right now??????
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Right now - Otis (my man) Smith says you have to take Arenas if you want Howard......that would mean the lakers have to trade Bynum, Odom, Walton and Blake for Howard and Arenas!  Does that make you any better?  This is NOT the Carmelo situation - the Magic will trade him at the deadline to SOMEONE....and rebuild with young players...then DH becomes a FA, and unavailable to LA.

DH has stated he is NOT Shaq - and wants to make his own way....

True, we have to wait until 2012 to get him, we could NOT trade for him now.....looks like 2012 will be the next time we see the NBA at this rate.  He's already said he's playing out his contract, and Smith has said he's not trading him............I applaud your confidence, though......if that's what it is!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It's just wishful thinking just like every fan that wants the best for his team. No one knows for sure what will happen. I just hope Dr. Buss and Kupchak work their magic once more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I think that Dr Buss has stepped aside......his kid is now running the show...?   I guess we'll see....

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts