The Real Truth When it Comes to the C's Cap Situation (According to a Reliable Fungal Source )

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: The Real Truth When it Comes to the C's Cap Situation (According to a Reliable Fungal Source )

The fungal source also said that basketball players can't learn how to play defense. LOL.  So I guess we'll have to trade that exceptional young athlete that Danny drafted named James Young.  Clearly the arrogant "like I said" troll who has never played high level competitive basketball in his life, thinks very highly of himself, but knows little about the sport.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: The Real Truth When it Comes to the C's Cap Situation (According to a Reliable Fungal Source )

"Like I said"... Jimmer is NOT A great/good NBA athlete.  Great athletes ABSOLUTELY CAN learn how to play defense.  It takes a commitment of learning techniques and practicing fundamentals.  James Young is an exceptional young athlete who will learn how to play exceptional defense although his defense was poor in college.

Bottom line is that You have never played basketball and don't know the sport, but you (and only you and the train engine avatar dude) think you know it all.  Your many mistaken proclamations are laughable.  

and nice try weaseling out of MPloyee's main point  Swing and a miss.  LOL. HAHAHA

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts