The Remaining Schedule Isn't Easy, It's Actually Pretty Ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

The Remaining Schedule Isn't Easy, It's Actually Pretty Ridiculous

All this talk about the hard part being over is just nonsense.  I'm sure people have noticed that the Lakers, Heat have played 3 or 4 more games than the Celtics.  The Celtics have to play more games down the stretch than other teams and many are on the road.  The Lakers play 4 more road games, the Celtics 11.  For a group of overworked starters that could use some rest, days off, etc. the schedule isn't allowing it.  11 more games in March!  March 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 31.  4 games in 6 days all on the road March 27, 28, 31 April 1.  April's no picnic either.  4 games in 5 days!  That includes ROAD games at Chicago, at Miami.  I mean there's back-to-backs, Spurs Hawks Hornets Knicks Bulls Heat all on the road!  The schedule is brutal.  They could slip to 3 in the East behind Chicago and Miami.  They could even fall behind the Lakers which would really suuck if they meet in the Finals.  I think when healthy Boston is the best team but with guys learning on the fly, the interior D really soft since Perk trade, injuries still plaguing the team, and no rest for the weary frankly I'm concerned. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The Remaining Schedule Isn't Easy, It's Actually Pretty Ridiculous

Laker Nation,
    It appears you have a pin head or is that the camera angle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from strider9. Show strider9's posts

3 weeks ago I would have been happy to see that schedule. The only reason it looks tough is the way we're playing right now. Like Kirk6 said, with the return of some injured players we should be fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to Re: The Remaining Schedule Isn't Easy, It's Actually Pretty Ridiculous:
    I wouldn't fret, your starting 5 has never lost a series!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Look you, I've already reported you twice to the moderators for being a jerk. If you can't add anything intelligent to a discussion leave.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to The Remaining Schedule Isn't Easy, It's Actually Pretty Ridiculous:
    All this talk about the hard part being over is just nonsense.  I'm sure people have noticed that the Lakers, Heat have played 3 or 4 more games than the Celtics.  The Celtics have to play more games down the stretch than other teams and many are on the road.  The Lakers play 4 more road games, the Celtics 11.  For a group of overworked starters that could use some rest, days off, etc. the schedule isn't allowing it.  11 more games in March!  March 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 31.  4 games in 6 days all on the road March 27, 28, 31 April 1.  April's no picnic either.  4 games in 5 days!  That includes ROAD games at Chicago, at Miami.  I mean there's back-to-backs, Spurs Hawks Hornets Knicks Bulls Heat all on the road!  The schedule is brutal.  They could slip to 3 in the East behind Chicago and Miami.  They could even fall behind the Lakers which would really suuck if they meet in the Finals.  I think when healthy Boston is the best team but with guys learning on the fly, the interior D really soft since Perk trade, injuries still plaguing the team, and no rest for the weary frankly I'm concerned. 
    Posted by mac1980

Great time to prove we have the mettle to be the Champs!!

Sections
Shortcuts