The REST Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The REST Schedule

We are getting close to the point where some of the starters need to get some rest. If I were Doc I wouldn't play the Big 4 in any of the last 4 games of the season. THe last game I would play them is the Chicago game.

Then it's
    Wiz
    Heat
    Wiz
    Knicks

That Chicago game is going to determine a lot of things. I think we can beat the Wiz without a few starters. The Heat may try to take someone out as well as the Knicks so no need to risk an injury.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The REST Schedule

The Starters will play parts of all these games. That is how Doc does it.
    Plus if we are in the hunt for best record I can't see us not trying to get it.

As you point out there our some risks in doing this though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: The REST Schedule

In Response to The REST Schedule:
    We are getting close to the point where some of the starters need to get some rest. If I were Doc I wouldn't play the Big 4 in any of the last 4 games of the season. THe last game I would play them is the Chicago game. Then it's Wiz Heat Wiz Knicks That Chicago game is going to determine a lot of things. I think we can beat the Wiz without a few starters. The Heat may try to take someone out as well as the Knicks so no need to risk an injury.
    Posted by BiasLewis

4 games this week - let Rondo have all 4 of them off and the play the BIG 3 no more than 30 minutes regardless of the score.

Then get Shaq back and regroup with 10 games to get into shape and get the to click prior to the beginning of the real season.

Sections
Shortcuts