The Rondowski Report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

The Rondowski Report

-

Christmas Day Lost

You could say the Celtics lost this game more than the Knicks won it.  Or you could resort to the old cliché and say that the team that wanted it the most won it, but I believe that the Celtics gave the game to the Knicks by making crucial mistakes down the stretch, which is a shame because the Celtics played very well in the 2nd half, it was theirs to win, and it’s too bad that they let it slip away, for it was an important game and, it was important for this year’s Celtics to get off on the right foot.  A very winnable game it was.

The Celtics blew the 10 point lead they held at the 10:29 mark of the 4th quarter. 

The two crucial mistakes; at the 4:24 mark Rondo inexplicably threw up a 3-pointer that clanked off the rim with the score 98 – 94, Celtics, allowing the Knicks to narrow the lead to 98 – 97. 

The second mistake came on an out-of-bounds play at the 1:46 mark with the score tied 102 -102, which ended up with Ray Allen taking an off balance baseline jumper . . . 

Continue reading on The Rondowski Report

Like Twitter?  I follow back.  @RajonRondowski

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: The Rondowski Report

Nice forum you got there pal...very impressive!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Hey Elvis.....

I'd luv. luv, luv to finish reading the rest of this f-a-s-c-i-n-a-t-i-n-g report at the Rondowski Blog but rules sez they don't allow idiocy there.

Dang it, son!!!!

So how come they let you blog there?

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

The C's looked like they were ready to blow the Knicks out of the building in that 3rd quarter. Then they opened the 4th with an ineffective group that lost all momentum and gave the Knicks hope. That's when I said, "uh-oh."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

RajonRondowski, 

I know I disagree with your views a fair amount of the time, but my hats to you for taking your blogging seriously on your own site. Hope it goes well for you and keep on writing. Don't listen to the haters, just keep on writing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Nice Blog Rondowski !

Your boy Rondo was spectacular , MVP MVP MVP MVP !

It is frustrating watching Avery Bradley, but you got to give the guy 20 games or so in the rotation AT LEAST or we will be re-living CHAUNCEY BILLUPS / JOE JOHNSON all over again. He got less than 10 minutes in the opener. He needs at least that for 25 games....let's not give up on Avery Bradley just yet , OK ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

One Rondo in the hand, is worth two Kyrie Irvings in the bush.  Rajon Rondo for the most part was terrific.  Dose Rondo haeters done't knowes ther baskitbal.  Rondowski, nice to post on your thread. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Can we afford to train a project like Avery Bradley this year?    I just do not think we are good enough this year to play the guy if we are serious about making the playoffs.  After we secure a playoff spot and in games that because of the score and time we are destined to lose, ok play him, but I would rather have Moore on the court, he seems more game ready.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: The Rondowski Report:
    [QUOTE]One Rondo in the hand, is worth two Kyrie Irvings in the bush.  Rajon Rondo for the most part was terrific.  Dose Rondo haeters done't knowes ther baskitbal.  Rondowski, nice to post on your thread. 
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Count C's GM among the "haters"!

Pout much, Rondowski?

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

typical NBA game where the better team goes up early, the other team comes back then loses it in the 4th.  Not a godd forebearing.  The only thing that gave me hope was instead of just coming back to tie or have a small lead, we cam back and had a 10 point lead.  Should have been enough with one or two more plays made.  Sure the phantom calls sucked.  The technicals, can't say wasn't there, but come on.  And lastly one time Rondo charge the basket and passed off, dunno what was on his mind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Pud you're an idiot. Rondo is one of the points in league. You trying make up all kinds BS to validate your unexplainable hatred for Rondo is just embarressing.
     As for Sundays game we didn't lose that game Joe Crawford won that game. That phantom call doesn't happen and we have the ball tied with 18 seconds left. It sucks that the deciding of NBA games rests as much on the whims of the refs as the players. I got the NBA ticket on the free preview and this is a league wide problem that if not investigated by the NBA maybe a higher authority,because the the refereeing in the NBA is so suspect it is destroying the validity of the game. At least 7 games so far that I watched were so dubiously called I really think some refs get enhanced benefits to enhance certain outcomes and point differentials. The firsy 7-10 will have a preseason like effect on quality and consistency of play league wide,so I'm not panicking or getting too excited in the first 2 weeks of the season. The only real concern I have right now is PPs heel injury for two reasons, one heel injuries linger and if not allowed to fully heal tweaks start you back at square one and two the effects on your shooting until fully healed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the following comes to us courtesy of one Rajon-Hondo. because i think it's worthwhile, i'm posting it. note to Rajon-Hondo: your posts are valid, but hidden. have been for quite some time. notice how you never get a response? consider contacting BDC and straightening out w/ them whatever is causing them to censor you.

posted at 12/27/2011 11:32 AM EST
    Rajon-Hondo
     First: 4/8/2009
     Last: 12/27/2011

Pud you're an idiot. Rondo is one of the points in league. You trying make up all kinds BS to validate your unexplainable hatred for Rondo is just embarressing.
     As for Sundays game we didn't lose that game Joe Crawford won that game. That phantom call doesn't happen and we have the ball tied with 18 seconds left. It sucks that the deciding of NBA games rests as much on the whims of the refs as the players. I got the NBA ticket on the free preview and this is a league wide problem that if not investigated by the NBA maybe a higher authority,because the the refereeing in the NBA is so suspect it is destroying the validity of the game. At least 7 games so far that I watched were so dubiously called I really think some refs get enhanced benefits to enhance certain outcomes and point differentials. The firsy 7-10 will have a preseason like effect on quality and consistency of play league wide,so I'm not panicking or getting too excited in the first 2 weeks of the season. The only real concern I have right now is PPs heel injury for two reasons, one heel injuries linger and if not allowed to fully heal tweaks start you back at square one and two the effects on your shooting until fully healed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

In Response to The Rondowski Report:
    [QUOTE]-   Christmas Day Lost You could say the Celtics lost this game more than the Knicks won it.   Or you could resort to the old cliché and say that the team that wanted it the most won it, but I believe that the Celtics gave the game to the Knicks by making crucial mistakes down the stretch, which is a shame because the Celtics played very well in the 2 nd half, it was theirs to win, and it’s too bad that they let it slip away, for it was an important game and, it was important for this year’s Celtics to get off on the right foot.   A very winnable game it was.   The Celtics blew the 10 point lead they held at the 10:29 mark of the 4 th quarter.   The two crucial mistakes; at the 4:24 mark Rondo inexplicably threw up a 3-pointer that clanked off the rim with the score 98 – 94, Celtics, allowing the Knicks to narrow the lead to 98 – 97.   The second mistake came on an out-of-bounds play at the 1:46 mark with the score tied 102 -102, which ended up with Ray Allen taking an off balance baseline jumper . . .    Continue reading on  The Rondowski Report .  Like Twitter?  I follow back.  @RajonRondowski -
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Too bad you cleaned up the grammar for your new blogging style.  I kind of miss the old bronx thing.

Sections
Shortcuts