Embiid at 6

Trade rondo for 7 or 8 a day take Gordon

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

Brooklyn and our draft picks build a deep championship caliber team by 2017

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: the rookie route

In response to anguskahn's comment:

My hope is a complete rebuild.

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

[object HTMLDivElement]

I like that idea, always have, but at 7 I'd take Smart, if there or Payton.  Then go full bore after Hayward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

phoenix suns looking to trade the 27th pick for future 1st round pick....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Do that and take Tavares!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

C's looking for embids medicals today. Dont hold your hopes high on that one..It seems like this guy is DONE.. I say, Marcus Smart or Vonleh in the draft. Smart is NBA ready body wise. Guy is a healthy version of Rose. Thats what we need. Get rid of Rondo and follow as initiated in this thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I have a feeling that C's are high on Shabazz Nappier. Two workouts and a possible third one, sounds to me he is Boston bound if not drafted before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

C's looking for embids medicals today. Dont hold your hopes high on that one..It seems like this guy is DONE.. I say, Marcus Smart or Vonleh in the draft. Smart is NBA ready body wise. Guy is a healthy version of Rose. Thats what we need. Get rid of Rondo and follow as initiated in this thread.

embiid is not done? what are you talking about..if he's there at #6 take him...kevin mchale had that fracture in 1987 and came back strong in 1988...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I have a feeling that C's are high on Shabazz Nappier. Two workouts and a possible third one, sounds to me he is Boston bound if not drafted before.

[object HTMLDivElement]

You want Smart AND Napier? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

you can't have 3 workouts with one team...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

No..just smart..Napier can stay home..haaa.. I am just saying that Nappier seems to be on C's list..just a thought.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

too funny....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

you think tavares is worth it? i look at his feet and it cracks me up..they look so damn big...lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

i think maybe...

vasilje micic

pj hairston

clint capela

jordan adams

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

NBA source said #celtics are very high on Indiana's Noah Vonleh and he's moved into preferred group with Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

NBA source said #celtics are very high on Indiana's Noah Vonleh and he's moved into preferred group with Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart

as they should be.....i would love to have any of those 3..add embiid to that list...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

as they should be.....i would love to have any of those 3..add embiid to that list...

[object HTMLDivElement]

Tavares - yes, I think he would be worth it - esp since we have no second round pick

Capela at 17, or he will be gone

I agree with you on Embiid and Vonleh.  As you know, I'm not a big Smart guy - and I hope he's gone by 6 so we don't have to worry about it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Tavares - yes, I think he would be worth it - esp since we have no second round pick

I agree with you on Embiid and Vonleh.  As you know, I'm not a big Smart guy - and I hope he's gone by 6 so we don't have to worry about it.

i look at hoopshype mock draft..it has us taking dante exum at #6...if that happen i would go crazy..it would be nice but i don't see it...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

Trade our veteran floor general for another unproven rookie. Then with a team of mostly 1-3 year players and Jeff Green, you think they'll be playoff bound in 2 years? Completely unrealistic. That's still a lottery team in 3 years IMO. HUGE gamble on Embiid. I wouldn't even take him. Smart, Vonleh, or Gordan it is. McHale is the best example of a successful recovery from that injury. Look at how many weren't so lucky. Yes medicine has advanced some, but not that much. Advances couldn't save Yao's career.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

Trade our veteran floor general for another unproven rookie. Then with a team of mostly 1-3 year players and Jeff Green, you think they'll be playoff bound in 2 years? Completely unrealistic. That's still a lottery team in 3 years IMO. HUGE gamble on Embiid. I wouldn't even take him. Smart, Vonleh, or Gordan it is. McHale is the best example of a successful recovery from that injury. Look at how many weren't so lucky. Yes medicine has advanced some, but not that much. Advances couldn't save Yao's career.

kurt thomas did it also brenden haywood....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

I'm sure the list can go on and on. But that list goes the other way too. I wouldn't chance it. It's a gamble. I'm not much of a gambling man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

I'm sure the list can go on and on. But that list goes the other way too. I wouldn't chance it. It's a gamble. I'm not much of a gambling man.

oh yeah i understand that...but embiid is a talent..if we get a chance to get him and ainge thinks it's good..i'm all for it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Embiid at 6

Take Enni at 17.

Lottery next year 

Playoffs in 2016

oh yeah i understand that...but embiid is a talent..if we get a chance to get him and ainge thinks it's good..i'm all for it.

In the knowledge I have (which isn't much), I wouldn't try it. But, I do trust in Ainge. I'll back whatever choice he makes.  But back and foot issues..... yikes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

i look at hoopshype mock draft..it has us taking dante exum at #6...if that happen i would go crazy..it would be nice but i don't see it...

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree with Exum even over Embiid.

We seem to agree on many of these things, so I would really like your opinion on something I proposed that's a little out there:

Suppose the first 5 taken are Embiid, Parker, Wiggins, Exum and Vonleh.  That leaves Smart, Gordon, Randle  et al.

Based solely on NEED.................I suggested we take a flyer on Nurkic.   He could play right away, he won't be around at 17, and the talent, except for Smart (who is redundant, IMO) is about the same.

What do you think?

Sections
Shortcuts