The Rookies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The Rookies

I got to watch most of the game yesterday...pretty entertaining despite Joey Crawford deciding that he needed to get everyone's attention with his technical foul clinic (this guy is the worst)....anyway....why did Johnson and Moore sit...? I missed the pre-game so maybe something was said...I don't get playing Bradley and sitting these guys...I know Bradley is supposed to be good on D but c'mon....any ideas out there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Re: The Rookies

bradley seems lost maybe afraid to make a mistake. He needs to jump out of his shell and face the crowds. Johnson, Moore and Seimsana should have been used to spell Garnet. at some point Doc will use them and relieve the older bis 3. Petrius and PP whan healthy will make a big difference. So we have to be patience. We'll make the playoffs depends what spot we end up at. Go C's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

If I had to use AB, he'd be put in to press the opponents PG... tire the guy out, give a few fouls away and generally disrupt the opponents offense... maybe a 2-4 min stretch tops each half to rest Rondo, unless hes having a really good day.

Id let him know his job is just that... on offense look to create shots for teammates first, not for yourself. Basically stay out of everyones way, play basic, non high risk PG.

Then sit & fill the cups up with water

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leocris. Show Leocris's posts

I have been following the Celtics in the last four years and one thing I noticed --- Doc doesn't want to play his rookies. We have an aging core, we need to give these young guys some minutes. Thats the only way they would develop.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Avery Bradley is 21 years old and his lack of develpment the last two years is alarming.  Using him ahead of Moore in a game they scrapped back into was a really lousy way to start the season.

Doc needs to come to grips with why this guy so often can't perform in games before he uses him. Bradley will more than likely be traded before the deadline.  If you can't use him, get  rid of him for something of value if you can.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: The Rookies:
      DOC,  WAKE-UP AND PLAY THOSE TWO ROOKS.... THEY CAN PLAY !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

With all of the back to back games this season, Doc is going to have change and play his entire bench including the rookies.  If not the older players are going to be playing too many minutes and this especially won't work when they are playing back to back or three nights in a row. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Unfortunately, Danny's and Doc's man-crush on Bradley and his supposed defensive prowess will make it difficult for Moore to ever get any minutes. This is most unfortunate, especially since Moore clearly outshone Bradley during the preseason and seems to have a much better court awareness and poise. Johnson's & Seimsana's situation will depend entirely on the health of KG & O'Neal as well as the play of Wilcox & Bass. If the former stay healthy and the latter continue to play well off the bench I can't see either of these two rookies getting any meaningful minutes.

Sections
Shortcuts