The schedule the next month will determine if we can get HCA.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: The schedule the next month will determine if we can get HCA.

I like the way they are playing and they way this team is focused.  So, yes - I like 10 and 4.  That's high aspirations, yes.  but, I think we can squeak by a few of these tough games and lose only 3 on the road and 1 at home.  The away teams that are tough are Utah, Lakers, Clippers, and Denver (although Carmelo may be gone by then) and the tough teams are here at home (Dallas, Orlando, Lakers, and Heat).  So, we should get 3 of those tough 4 at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

what's w/ the Cs playing at golden state? i'll venture we haven't won twice there in the past 10 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The schedule the next month will determine if we can get HCA.:
    what's w/ the Cs playing at golden state? i'll venture we haven't won twice there in the past 10 years.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

Lost the last 13 of 16 there.   Turns around this year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Why are they calling this a 6 game 'homestand' when the Celts are playing 10 out of 12 at HOME. This ain't baseball. The Celts are 8 out of 9 on the HOMESTAND!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I really think we should be thinking about staying healthy through this very tough period.  We all know how one key injury will change our HCA wishes to being healthy in April. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The schedule the next month will determine if we can get HCA.:
    I really think we should be thinking about staying healthy through this very tough period.  We all know how one key injury will change our HCA wishes to being healthy in April. 
    Posted by concord27

But the only injury you can think about, worry about, and prevent is a fatigue related injury.  I think Doc's already focused on those by limiting minutes.  Other than that, we just gotta play and play hard.

Sections
Shortcuts