The Series Is Not Over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: The Series Is Not Over

In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over : I happen to love this Celtics team.  I love Pierce, Garnett, Allen - Rondo has been great.  I even like Big Baby. But this team with the big three won one championship and believe it or not that is a disappointing number.  ONE. In the last TWENTY FIVE YEARS they have one championship.  ONE   That kind of pipes.  I expect more from this franchise.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

And the Lakers have won 8 during the same time frame.

The new Big 3 are underachievers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoFlaCelticFan. Show SoFlaCelticFan's posts

No one knows what tomorrow or (Wednesday) brings.  You can only hope for the outcome that you desire.  If you are a true Celtic fan and you post that the C's are done, then it seems that deep inside that's the outcome you really want.  I don't have tickets for game 5 but I will be down here in South Florida holdin it down with the C's.
    Until I hear the Fat Lady............Go Celtics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to The Series Is Not Over:
    [QUOTE]Where are the die-hard Celtics fans?  Many fans are acting like the series is all over with. Still a long way to go. I still believe Boston will come out strong in game 5, win it and force a game 6 in Boston. Anyone with me, or am I the only believer on this board?
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

Kobe is with you. He thought a 3-0 comeback is possible...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]C;s are done. Its over. they are not the 2008 Celts who could come from behind and win it all. They are not as good as they used to be.  They should have won last year against the lakers but Perk was down and out (sucks!!!!!!).  KG, Pierce, and Allen are old and done. Keep Pierce. He is a Celtics lifer, but get rid of the rest snd re-build. Shaq is done, JON will retire after all this.  ITS TIME TO RE-BUILD!!!!!
    Posted by rman0909[/QUOTE]

What a joke! Bynum OWNED Perkins...on ONE GOOD LEG! You WOULDN'T have won it last year even if he was healthy. You guys need to stop making excuses.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over : 34, the demise of KG is not the demise of the Celtics. Celtics will make some adjustment and rebound for game 5, Trust me. They won't go down like the Lakers.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

That's what you think. The only left to match the Lakers will be for Garnet to elbow a leaping Wade. Other than that we're both done. See you in 20 years, but by that time we'll have 20 plus titles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over : That's what you think. The only left to match the Lakers will be for Garnet to elbow a leaping Wade. Other than that we're both done. See you in 20 years, but by that time we'll have 20 plus titles.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

you are right and it will take 20 titles to erase yesterdays humiliation. quitting, getting blown out, 2 players ejected and getting swept. you guys need a few way more than the celtics do, believe me.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over : ...AND ANOTHER! This has gotten contagious!!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

the laker ra-ra boy with over 600 posts trolling the celtics boards comes on yesterday to say that his teams humiliation was no big deal and that life moves on and that his margarita tastes great. sunshine pumping? if you can take a break from your deelish cocktail and look up the word ironic, please do. i suspect a guy lacking in total self awareness such as yourself could use the help. 

the lakeshow getting swept is but a distant memory and this green apple martini tastes great!  -Qduddy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]NO THIS SERIES IS VERY FAR FROM OVER, WE WON'T GIVE UP, WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

you mean give up like the quitters from L.A.???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Tough loss.  After DWade's take down of Rondo I believe tha DWade is primed to turn an ankle or pull a hamstring.

Lets go Celts!  Win the next game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Look folks, lets get real. The C's are TOAST. It was fun while it lasted, but the Celtics you know are history. Cooked. Old. Slow. And if the new team is built around Rondo they will stink for many years to come.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

if they get game 5 it can still happen !
    otherwise not (maths is never an opinion....)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

I'm with you all the way.

Let's go Boston

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

A true fan never gives up. Thanks Chief for leading the way. If the C's can take game 5 then I think they can also take game 6.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

The fat lady has her mouth open and is about to sing!  Face it....long odds and Lebra never tires....age is against us!  I deal with reality!  Thanks for an exciting season!  At least LA did not get there either!

IT ALL ABOUT 18 (MAYBE NEXT YEAR)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Let's go C's!!!! win game 5!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

We won't give in yet Chief. This team has the heart. We take one at a time and go from there. Don't give in till the last play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonW43. Show JonW43's posts

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! No!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I just going to trake this one game at a time. We win and move on to the next

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! No!
    Posted by JonW43[/QUOTE]
    maybe my history is off, but the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor????  WOW!!!  How old are you????

No need to google-It was the Japanese

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over : ...AND ANOTHER! This has gotten contagious!!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

You seem kind of sad and bitter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Germans bombed Pear Harbor wow that is funny. Good to see or education budget is well spent.

Sections
Shortcuts