The Series Is Not Over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: The Series Is Not Over

In Response to Re: The Series Is Not Over:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Series Is Not Over : If the Red Sox can come back on the Yankees, the Celtics can come back on the Heat. So, yes, it can be done.
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the SAME thing!  In fact not only did the Red Sox come back from 0-3 against the Yankees but also 1-3 against the Indians (who were damb good back then) 3 years later.  Both years they went on to win it all.  This Celtic team reminds me of those Red Sox teams in many ways - particularly in the way they support each other and in their ability to overcome tremendous adversity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonW43. Show JonW43's posts

John Belushi...Animal House is correct. Classic! Let the Celtics just somehow grab game 5. They do that and the pressure starts to creep up on the Heat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

It's all good. I think this team will pull it out and I'll continue thinking that until the next round begins and they'e golfing. Being disgusted over their play is one thing but some of the people jumping off the bandwagon reminds of of Pink Hat Nation...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

I guarantee victory in game 5 and game 6, game 7 will be tough , i see us losing a heartbreaker in game 7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Thanks to all you faithful, optimistic, and die-hard fans like me, who still believe the Celtics will win game 5 and 6 to even the series, and tough it out in game seven to win the series. Please, keep your hopes alive. It will happen. Amen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

while most espn analysts are doing a 180 and coming around to the heat, and starting to believe in them; you refuse to let go and you will sink with your ship..man, that's admirable... you might get one; might... but 3 in a row.??? you got a better chance of meeting jesus.. and i'm not being arrogant; statistics don't lie.  you're in a pretty pickle... down 3-1....3 in a row against wade and lebron; on the road?   ain't happening; just ain't... that said; if anyone's capable of duplicating jason terry's historical performance from 3 pt land the other day; it's your boy, ray allen; who absolutely gives me a mild hear attack everytime he let's one go from downtown; but I don't think it's gonna be enough...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celtics will shock the world. They will win game 5 and 6, and pull out a shocking victory in game 7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

The Cs will win the series if at least 3 of these 5 things happen:

1)KG plays like in Game 3 every game
    2)PP and Allen make their 3s
    3)Defense like in game 3 and 4
    4)An offensive explosion from anyone besides the big 3 each game
    5)Smart play - make easy buckets & layups, no turnovers in transition & at halfcourt

It is possible but seems not likely.

Sections
Shortcuts