The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

Good night the night is young and it's Friday. Any time you find the link where it says Pierce for Gasol post it, I'll read it tomorrow. Not that you are going to find it but do you think Mitch is Danny to make that trade????? Remember 5 rings to 1.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Again with the bogus websites??? Do you really read bleacher reports????? Really???? Bleacher reports????  LOL!!! Got to go. I'll leave you in your 24/7 hang out (BDC) and I'm going to out on the greatest city in the world. Have fun...LOL!!!
    It's a nice 63 outside. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

GK,
    Kupchak 5 titles is a joke.  West did all the work getting Kobe and Shaq.  Kupchak had nothing to do with it.  And even the two titles that followed  came with West hands all over the Gasol thing. Name some good recent Kupchak moves Artest, Shannon Brown, Blake, McRoberts, Troy Murphy his legacy lives on. Without West Kupchak seizes to exist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Boston where Kupchak has zero right????? LOL!!! and Lakers have 11 championships right????? Like I used to say a few years ago "Only in Boston my friends, only in Boston". LOL!!!! Can we say Danny has zero because Mchale had his hands all over the Garnette trade??? Really have to go now. Good night my friends.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Nothing wrong with dreaming.  Like your alter ego said, high fives all around in Florida. Thanks Jimmy! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

High fives all around. LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Jesus? You believe in God? Or are you a heathen too?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce-just take the charge and get it over with...Ricky's taking it strong to the hole with defenders bounching off him(with authority)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

WORST IDEA EVER

GO TO SLEEP AND LAY OFF THE METH

Sections
Shortcuts