The Spurs find another way to put the rest of the league to shame!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

The Spurs find another way to put the rest of the league to shame!

They just hired the 1st female assistant coach! If you dont count Sheed. Ha ha. He is such a B itch! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: The Spurs find another way to put the rest of the league to shame!

Nice to see this.  You will probably see more women hired in the future.  Their are enough professional female basketball players that are very talented and would be good coaches.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I think we need two threads on this. Commie? :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

So Da, if the C's had picked up PJ would they have to cut him now?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/celtics_nba/nba_coverage/2014/08/suns_pj_tucker_gets_jail_time_apologizes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

They just hired the 1st female assistant coach! If you dont count Sheed. Ha ha. He is such a B itch! 

Please explain why hiring a female asst coach puts the rest of the league to shame.  Are you suggesting the other teams should feel ashamed for not hiring a female?  A ridiculous headline.

If you truly want the NBA et al to be inclusive of all color, race, creed, gender etc, then people shouldnt make a big deal of the first female, black, gay anything. The more attention & special treatment, the more it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I didnt like when Jane Kennedy was the first female TV announcer for the NFL years ago. It was big news and she was put under tremendous scrutiny for it and took a lot of $#*+. Now its normal stuff and nobody even notices. The way it should be.

The world is different now in that regard. There's no shame if Bird hires Jabbar as an asst instead of Hammons. By stating such youre painting yourself as a goofy, idiotic person thirsting for the cause of the day to get behind, a reason to be outraged and a sly way to inform everyone how open & fair minded you must be. I equate it to some people I spoke with when Obama first ran for president, inquiring of their rationale for voting for him. Shockingly, some wanted me to know they werent racist, as if that was a reason to vote for a president. Your headline seems to encompass that same spirit

Everyone should stand on their own merits and pointing out its a female or gay or whatever takes away from it... and Im sure anyone expressing dislike for the Hammons hire will quickly be labeled Mysogynistic. Is that what youre aiming at??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:

Charles Barkly had to make adjustments in his personal life too. (Once threw a guy through a bar window)

I'm disappointed in P.J., but I also don't know his personal demons. He'll be ready for the season and he won't do this again. I think this was a wake up call.

He may be better than ever next year because of the incident. I would still want him on my team.

Dude is a BEAST!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

SAS hired a stone cold fox!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

SAS hired a stone cold fox!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

Yes, they did...she knows BBall and is a VERY attractive woman...A+ on both scores!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

NBATV needs more females hosting on "Gametime" while we're at it. Who, I don't know. Good looking preferred. 

Sections
Shortcuts