The truth comes out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The truth comes out

Doc left the Celtics for the Clippers to preserve & expand his game winning record.

- Wyc on weei this morning

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: The truth comes out

LMAO! What the heck does that mean??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

To me, this speaks to the apparent plans by Danny to (throughout the course of the year) lose, lose and ... lose. Because right now we have a winning team. Last year we were in the 7th spot at 41-40 and this roster COULD win around 50 games next year.

Therefore, this roster is going to change dramatically. Pierce, KG, Bass, Lee, Terry, Rondo, Green, .... any and all for picks (*2014*) expiring contracts, and young talent.

Doc cares more about the now & building his legacy (in terms of W-L).

Danny is invested in the Celtics future.

Simple as that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

thank goodness. i thought this thread was about PP and DOMA. ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc knows he cant coach worth a lick and ran like the wind at any shot to be connected with a stacked team... its also why he tried to drag KG along to coach the CLippers and why Doc advised Clippers management at the time to not include Bledsoe.. Piece of garbage

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to kaktug's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

sorry for the confusion folks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

what a relief!

I was listening on the radio about the supreme court ruling on DOMA and I thought Pierce was joining Collins team!!

I'll turn the radio off now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celtics fans, so much passion, so much anger as if Ray, Doc, and others stabbed you but the heart .  I wonders how many of you stick with your employer when things are going bad even if you have a chance to be on the winning team?   

I, for one, choose to win!  The Patriots never accepted being the bottom of the league so they could rebuild.  They rebuilt while winning.  Same for Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Dallas, Etc.   I will support Danny because I'm a lifetime Fan.   But, I would have taken the approach Doc wanted - rebuild while you remain competitive.   ALWAYS be a winner.  ML Carr's reign taught us that losing to get draft choices guarantees you nothing but being a loser with players that have loser attitudes.   Let's win NOW!

Sections
Shortcuts