The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll

This poll has two questions:
    1.  Should the Celtics pursue Steve Nash
    2.  Does anyone think GinaM1977/mtrax is funny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll

funny like that mosquito that gives you a lil bite every couple hours during the night

she's a 5 second irritation that you can swat if you really wanted to and took the effort

but she'd barely worth it, adn I just pity her existance, a sad lonely person who finds pleasure in bothering people on an internet forum, ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Why is the pursue of these old a$$ players....man please get off the stick! because Nash is playing well right now....will he in May? We have a point guard ....what we really need is someone willing to sacrifice their game for REBOUNDS!!! It ain't NASH!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Re: The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll:
    [QUOTE]Why the pursuit of these old a$$ players....man please get off that stick! Just because Nash is playing well right now....will he in May? We have a point guard ....what we really need is someone willing to sacrifice their game for REBOUNDS!!! It ain't NASH!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Why is the pursue of these old a$$ players....man please get off the stick! because Nash is playing well right now....will he in May? We have a point guard ....what we really need is someone willing to sacrifice their game for REBOUNDS!!! It ain't NASH!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

My trade also includes either Lopez or Gortat AND I proposed the trade in JULY!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

we need LINsanity!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll : All I want to know is with C's being so difficult to come by (especially at such a dsct) why on earth would Phoenix trade Gortat?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Save money, or we could go for Lopez - I'm very flexible!!!  LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The two headed troll - ooops, I mean poll : That's the wrong Lopez though ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Both better than JON!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Steve Nash is old and so is Gina's/Mtrax act. Nuff Said.

Sections
Shortcuts