The Unthinkable

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: The Unthinkable

-

I don't like Dwight.  He's not Celtic material.  I don't like Paul either.  He's not Celtic material.

Dousall a favor. Stop tinking da untink-a-bobble.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: The Unthinkable:
    [QUOTE]- I don't like Dwight.  He's not Celtic material.  I don't like Paul either.  He's not Celtic material. Dousall a favor. Stop tinking da untink-a-bobble.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

That's just your opinion. Whether you like DH or not he's the best Center in the NBA today. CP3 is also a better PG than Rajon Rondo. Just because you don't like those guys it doesn't mean they're not Celtic material. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like CP or DH. All we really need is a good defense center who won't break the bank.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Something like that doesn't exist. All centers good on defense always break the bank.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

[QUOTE]- I don't like Dwight.  He's not Celtic material.  I don't like Paul either.  He's not Celtic material. Dousall a favor. Stop tinking da untink-a-bobble.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Your idea of Celtic material is someone that's moody, stubborn, can't shoot jumpers, and bad at the free-throw line?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unthinkable : Your idea of Celtic material is someone that's moody, stubborn, can't shoot jumpers, and bad at the free-throw line?
    Posted by MajorMajor[/QUOTE]

Precisely.... and RajonRondowski might  then create a BDC screen name for himself as tribute to such "Celtic material."

Unthinkable?

Think again!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Why would we do the Lakers a favor? As long as they are stuck with Bynum Kobe and Gasol they can't get Howard. Your handing the Lakers at least 2 more titles doing that. No way Danny does that. If we're gonna stink I'd rather the Lakers stink too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I like the idea of having Gasol from the perspective he'd give us a post presence we dont have but desperately need. However, we now have to consider what we saw from him end of season last year. Was his meltdown girl-friend related or something more serious with his game?

If he's the old Gasol, he'd help the C's every night. HE can score in traffic underneath (which KG rarely does), has a jumper, rebounds, block shots and gets to the line (another KG rarity).

Id make the trade and I'm a huge KG supporter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Very interesting idea - I think I would make that trade at this point.  Honestly, if Dwight wants LA and they want him, it's going to happen.  We may as well get in and capitalize on it before another team does something similar. 

Cool idea - never happen though...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Maybe he'll go to TOR, they will have more cap space than us!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unthinkable : This is not about Dwight or CP3. It's a KG for Pau Gasol swap I'm talking about.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Gasol is a darn good player - but he's not a franchise player.  He's just not intense nor dominant enough.  With 2 other stars, he's great, but he's not going to carry a team on his back day in and day out.   So, he's not worth giving up our cap room and flexibility for 2012.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I still like KG for Jefferson and Millsap, it may be the first time ever that two guys were traded for each other twice.......KG can then retire, and we can get him half way through the year  - perfect!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unthinkable : Rules prohibits that. If KG retires he can't come back for 1 year.

Then they use the Amnesty clause on him

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unthinkable : The problem with amnesty players is there's a bidding process, teams with bad records get priority.

True, but still fun to speculate!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Are people really that delusional to think that Howard would ever play for this team?  Paul made the right choice in wanting to go to NY.  Boston is about to show its age this season, and Ainge is willing to blow up his team at any point.  Trading Perkins was among the dumbest decisions ever made by this organization, especially if they don't sign Jeff Green. 

But why do people think Howard would come to Boston?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Are people really that delusional to think that Howard would ever play for this team?  Paul made the right choice in wanting to go to NY.  Boston is about to show its age this season, and Ainge is willing to blow up his team at any point.  Trading Perkins was among the dumbest decisions ever made by this organization, especially if they don't sign Jeff Green.  But why do people think Howard would come to Boston?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Perk was not going to re-sign....Green already has an offer sheet......let's see:
    Rondo alley-ooping to DH for the next 5 years
    Doc as the coach for the next 5 years
    Tons of salary cap room
    2 first round picks including what might be a top ten
    the hope that KG and RA come back next year for vet min

Sounds better than staying in ORL, or going to the Clips or NJ
    lakers HAVE to trade to get him...........and take Arenas or Turkoglu's contract...don't see it

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts