The Walking Dead continued.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

The Walking Dead continued.....

When the series resumes in Feb, it finds the rag-tag group of survivors making their way up to Boston to find refuge in the TD Garden--only to discover that the floor is full of zombies. We are then forced to endure another 3 months of their interminable moaning and groaning (both the zombies and survivors) until Shane (aka Danny) gets the cajones to start shooting the zombies one by one--leaving only the living. From the carnage comes new hope..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: The Walking Dead continued.....

This 0-3 start no doubt has management's full attention.

Change will come at warp speed... if not faster.

Hold on to your hats! Should be quite a ride.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Oh, I almost forgot, the part of Rick--the indecisive yet caring leader--will be played by Doc.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: The Walking Dead continued.....:
    [QUOTE]This 0-3 start no doubt has management's full attention. Change will come at warp speed... if not faster. Hold on to your hats! Should be quite a ride. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

the first and most obvious change is to send jerlame o'neal to the glue factory.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Jermaine O'neal ain't bringing back nothing the Celtics need. To get something for O'neal you will actually have to give something worthwhile away. The Celtics need to find a Center off a scrap heap quickly and let O'neal come off the bench.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Put JO in one of those rockers in front of Cracker Barrel resturant and let him digest his contribution to the team. Retire and move on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Great work Danny...give up a young center for this old decrepted has been.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Two close losses and one blowout loss without Pierce.   I didn't see last night's game.  I will see it today.   I DRD this.  Should I hit delete.  Is it that bad.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]Two close losses and one blowout loss without Pierce.   I didn't see last night's game.  I will see it today.   I DRD this.  Should I hit delete.  Is it that bad.  
    Posted by TOMAA99999[/QUOTE]

Boston was trash.....watch with peril!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

[QUOTE] Jermaine O'neal ain't bringing back nothing the Celtics need. To get something for O'neal you will actually have to give something worthwhile away. The Celtics need to find a Center off a scrap heap quickly and let O'neal come off the bench.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

Come off the bench? Rather see him go back to the sofa! Why is he playing at all.....?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Walking Dead continued..... : Wasn't Shane the first one to shoot the zombies when they came out of the barn and Rick fired last when nobody wanted to shoot a Sophia zombie?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Yep, Rick shot Sophia and Shane and the others shot the rest.