The Whole Team on the Block???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: The Whole Team on the Block???

If we can a solid big in the center for starting I think we will be good. Jermaine can be good but not night in and night out. But there aren't any big men available really.

the team (other then the loss against cleveland) has been playing really well over the past 2 weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Don't you get tired of playing four on five, if we just had a all around point guard plus a young athletic big, we would be just fine for two years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: The Whole Team on the Block???:
    [QUOTE]If we can a solid big in the center for starting I think we will be good. Jermaine can be good but not night in and night out. But there aren't any big men available really. the team (other then the loss against cleveland) has been playing really well over the past 2 weeks.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]
    When is JON ever good in a big game or for that matter for a whole game. He should be a deep bench player not a starter.  With all his playing time this year he will be injured for the season before you know it.  Just a fact.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: The Whole Team on the Block???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Whole Team on the Block??? : When is JON ever good in a big game or for that matter for a whole game. He should be a deep bench player not a starter.  With all his playing time this year he will be injured for the season before you know it.  Just a fact.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

He was not brought in to be a starter anyway!  He was brought in as a filler until Perk came back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I never said he was a starter. I said he can be good. but not night in and night out. that means for every 4 bad games he will have 1 big game. We dont really have a starting center at all. 
    But then again which teams have legit dominant centers? 5/6 teams?

I agree we need a young big man. But I am not willing to get rid of pierce or rondo for one. I would dump, ray, JO, Steam roller, quis to try to get one. i think the celts are starting to come around as a unit now. was going to take some time with a shortened camp and not a lot of practice time.

Sections
Shortcuts