The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max

Well last year was year 3,so why is Danny the scapegoat for trading role players. 

The window closed,and unless Danny found another star to score this was happening anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Re: The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max

In Response to The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max:
    [QUOTE]Well last year was year 3,so why is Danny the scapegoat for trading role players.    The window closed,and unless Danny found another star to score this was happening anyway.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Don't try to talk intelligence to some of these people. Perkins is the only one that had trade value. I still like the trade. We weren't winning the title with Perkins. He was not bringing us offense and wasn't even playing at the end of games. It is a convienent excuse for Doc and the apologists of Perkins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffreyu679. Show jeffreyu679's posts

In Response to Re: The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max : Don't try to talk intelligence to some of these people. Perkins is the only one that had trade value. I still like the trade. We weren't winning the title with Perkins. He was not bringing us offense and wasn't even playing at the end of games. It is a convienent excuse for Doc and the apologists of Perkins.
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]

Terrapin:  I agree completely with your post...   Once I overcame my initial shock about the Perkins deal, it took me about 5 seconds to decide I loved the trade.   DA has gotten rid of all of the low BB IQ players including Tony Allen and Perk.  Baby is next...  

By the way Terrapin, who is the gorgeous babe in your avatar pic?  I love seeing your posts just to look at that picture!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max : Terrapin:  I agree completely with your post...   Once I overcame my initial shock about the Perkins deal, it took me about 5 seconds to decide I loved the trade.   DA has gotten rid of all of the low BB IQ players including Tony Allen and Perk.  Baby is next...   By the way Terrapin, who is the gorgeous babe in your avatar pic?  I love seeing your posts just to look at that picture!  
    Posted by jeffreyu679[/QUOTE]

SportsbyBrooks website. They really have some beauties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The window for the big 3 was supposed to be 3 years max : Terrapin:  I agree completely with your post...   Once I overcame my initial shock about the Perkins deal, it took me about 5 seconds to decide I loved the trade.   DA has gotten rid of all of the low BB IQ players including Tony Allen and Perk.  Baby is next...   By the way Terrapin, who is the gorgeous babe in your avatar pic?  I love seeing your posts just to look at that picture!  
    Posted by jeffreyu679[/QUOTE]

Maybe you didn't read Danny's comments about trading TA. 
    Here is the article.  That was his biggest regret.  You obviously didn't like TA, but he was a great defensive player that is really missed by this team. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2011/05/weei_ainge_refl.html

Sections
Shortcuts