There is a Trade Coming!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

There is a Trade Coming!

I know the C's stated JO and BB were injured today, but it seemed a bit strange that JJ Johnson played most of the game.

Pure speculation, but I am guessing that either another team wanted to see JJ Johnson in action, or the C's wanted to see him in action, before pulling the string on a trade.

Again, this is pure speculation, but I think "there is a trade coming."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: There is a Trade Coming!

so you think the celts were willing to possibly throw a game away just to let a team see JJ play?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bass is out for two weeks with a knee inflammation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Are you stating the C's are going to the finals with the team they have now? They lost Friday night in Toronto with BB in the game.

Regarding a possible trade, it could have been the C's that wanted to take a closer look at JJJ (in game action)!

Again, this is pure speculation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

JJ played a lot of min becuse there were 2 big players out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Doc Rivers statement posted 40-minutes before the game:

Rivers: Don't expect more minutes for JaJuan Johnson -- yet
    Posted by Gary Dzen, Boston.com Staff  February 12, 2012 02:54 PM

The Celtics could desperately use a lanky, talented youngster to fill big rotation minutes as the team transitions away from the Big Three Era. JaJuan Johnson has the body of a star in the making -- think Kevin Garnett as a rookie -- and he's shown flashes of his potential late in blowouts.

But Johnson isn't ready to play meaningful minutes in big games for the Celtics, according to coach Doc Rivers.

"Not yet," said Rivers. "I think he's getting close. You've got to execute when you're on the floor. That's an area he has to improve on. He's talented, but there's a level to me of intensity that you have to play with every night, and focus. And he's inconsistent. But he's getting there, and he's a great kid, and he will be there."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming!:
    [QUOTE]Are you stating the C's are going to the finals with the team they have now? They lost Friday night in Toronto with BB in the game. Regarding a possible trade, it could have been the C's that wanted to take a closer look at JJJ (in game action)! Again, this is pure speculation.
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]
    I am saying that JJJ is not a key in some big trade that is brewing. BB according to what they said is out for two weeks.

If a trade comes JJJ will not be a centerpiece and I would hope not, he really looked like he should play some big minutes in the future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : I am saying that JJJ is not a key in some big trade that is brewing. BB according to what they said is out for two weeks. If a trade comes JJJ will not be a centerpiece and I would hope not, he really looked like he should play some big minutes in the future.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything in your post! Again, I am simply speculating.

The other thing that caught my eye today, was Rondo's lack of emotion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Are you stating the C's are going to the finals with the team they have now? "

Umm the Celts aren't going to the Finals with a trade either. You can't get a rabbit out of the hat, you have to have pieces other teams want and get more value in return. 

Ainge isn't trading JJ either.

I will not be surprised if Ainge swings a trade but he cares more about pulling money off the cap for future years right now....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]" Are you stating the C's are going to the finals with the team they have now? " Umm the Celts aren't going to the Finals with a trade either. You can't get a rabbit out of the hat, you have to have pieces other teams want and get more value in return.  Ainge isn't trading JJ either. I will not be surprised if Ainge swings a trade but he cares more about pulling money off the cap for future years right now....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Agree! What you might get, is Gasol and a #1 draft pick (Dallas pick). This is the year to invest heavily in the NBA draft!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]  TRADE COMING ALRIGHT......  JOHNSON STAYS, RONDO GOES !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

quit trolling

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

And this just posted:

Rondo silent after big game vs. Bulls

Posted by Gary Dzen, Boston.com Staff February 12, 2012 07:21 PM

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : quit trolling
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

Bill isn't a troll.  He posts a lot on the Red Sox forum and is a fan of Boston teams.  He is just a Celtics fans that doesn't like Rondo.  Their are many fans of the Celtics that don't like Rondo.  I am not one of them, but just clarifying that Bill isn't a troll. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]" Are you stating the C's are going to the finals with the team they have now? " Umm the Celts aren't going to the Finals with a trade either. You can't get a rabbit out of the hat, you have to have pieces other teams want and get more value in return.  Ainge isn't trading JJ either. I will not be surprised if Ainge swings a trade but he cares more about pulling money off the cap for future years right now....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and really hope that Danny doesn't make any trades.  Next year they will have a ton of cap space and the rebuilding process can begin.  I would imagine that Danny already some ideas of potential players that he may want to trade/acquire next year. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Agree! What you might get, is Gasol and a #1 draft pick (Dallas pick). This is the year to invest heavily in the NBA draft!!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Gasol and a 1st are not going to be traded for Rondo.
    Gasol is out of that funk he was in last season.
    He is a man with a mission!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Gasol and a 1st are not going to be traded for Rondo. Gasol is out of that funk he was in last season. He is a man with a mission!
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]
    Yeah the Lakers looked great up in Toronto today. They almost blew a twenty point lead.  So I guess your a Laker fan now or you wouldn't be baiting correct?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Yeah the Lakers looked great up in Toronto today. They almost blew a twenty point lead.  So I guess your a Laker fan now or you wouldn't be baiting correct?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I am a Timberwolves fan and then the Lakers.
    Thank you for asking.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers signed Arenas tomorrow.

How did Boston do against Toronto Friday night?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

You know what they say about sticks and stones...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

I made two posts in this thread and THEN you replied to my post.
    How is that following you around?
    Maybe you need to spend more time with your family and stop stalking me.
    Just a suggestion. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]A trade involving the Celtics is inevitable.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

True, but how does Boston improve this season without giving up any draft picks or key players?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]A trade involving the Celtics is inevitable.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If it involves JON, I'm all for it!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

If I was a Celtics fan, I would be torn about winning this season and building for next season and the future.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If I was a lakers fan, I'd worry about my own team, and stop harassing Celtics fans on a Celtics web-site.  Your team is not much better!!

Sections
Shortcuts