There is a Trade Coming!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: There is a Trade Coming!

In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming!:
    [QUOTE]If I was a lakers fan, I'd worry about my own team, and stop harassing Celtics fans on a Celtics web-site.  Your team is not much better!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

My team is doing well for a change.
    I can't stand David Kahn though.
    Minnesota needs an NBA quality SG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Gina is just worried because if Rondo goes to the Lakers the Lakers will become BRICK CITY, BABY!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

F34, they kind of are already, especially from 3.
    Arenas will help their outside shooting! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : My team is doing well for a change. I can't stand David Kahn though. Minnesota needs an NBA quality SG.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

3 good posts - reliable posts - then you revert back to the lies.  You will never be taken seriously here if you keep lying.  Try the truth, I think you MAY have a lot to offer - but not at this rate!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

What value is there to me showing you my cards?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Garnett is out, the team is playing without heart, Rondo does not look like he is all there! 

There is a Trade Coming!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I hope so - this is unwatchable!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : True, but how does Boston improve this season without giving up any draft picks or key players?

we are NOT getting better THIS SEASON. any moves made now are all about next year and the rebuild. shedding cap space, acquiring picks or young players, maybe trying to land that franchise player or clear space to do so in the off season. but the celts are NOT going anywhere this year. it's comical that people think a tweak or two will make that happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : we are NOT getting better THIS SEASON. any moves made now are all about next year and the rebuild. shedding cap space, acquiring picks or young players, maybe trying to land that franchise player or clear space to do so in the off season. but the celts are NOT going anywhere this year. it's comical that people think a tweak or two will make that happen.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Making a tweak or two could help them secure the 7th seed instead of the 8th, then they could face the Bulls instead of the Heat in the first round. That would be huge!  lol just kidding. They need to blow it up and rebuild, the run is long over and its becoming more painful by the day to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : we are NOT getting better THIS SEASON. any moves made now are all about next year and the rebuild. shedding cap space, acquiring picks or young players, maybe trying to land that franchise player or clear space to do so in the off season. but the celts are NOT going anywhere this year. it's comical that people think a tweak or two will make that happen.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Nope. They are one player away. That's the rumor. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Nope. They are one player away. That's the rumor. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Bill Russell!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Attention Laker Fans/Trolls...your team is losing 63-40 to 11-19 Phoenix at half time. Please don't pick on any of our players as some, Rondo, Allen, Pierce(not likely), JO, & others  may be wearing yellow shortly !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Nash 13 dimes, Gortat 17 and 12

Still in 3rd quater

And Fierce, Gasol is 13 and 8

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Gasol: 15 pts, 10 rebs, 6 assists through 3 quarters.
    He is a double-double machine.
    Yeah, I think LA will trade Gasol for Rondo, maybe after Rondo's suspension is over...(sarcasm)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Gortat 21 and 13

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]Gortat 21 and 13

He's a good player that will not be going to Boston.
    Ha Ha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

But, of course, Stephen Jackson and DH and Ramon Sessions and Derrick Williams are ALL coming to the lakers...........HA HA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Gortat or GaSoft...not walking through those doors, except through the vistors locker room.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]But, of course, Stephen Jackson and DH and Ramon Sessions and Derrick Williams are ALL coming to the lakers...........HA HA

Don't be jealous.
    Boston could use their cap money next year on Jamal Crawford and Steve Nash.
    All will be ok... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Don't be jealous. Boston could use their cap money next year on Jamal Crawford and Steve Nash. All will be ok... 

Pathetic!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Just blow it up already. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If Rondo is traded don't expect us to contend.  We showed today how worn down by their long NBA careers our Big 3 are now. The season is over and the era is over. It was great and I salute them as a very wise poster said on another thread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a Trade Coming! : Don't be jealous. Boston could use their cap money next year on Jamal Crawford and Steve Nash. All will be ok... 
    You are of course a troll just here to annoy us but you are also delusional.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to There is a Trade Coming!:
    [QUOTE]I know the C's stated JO and BB were injured today, but it seemed a bit strange that JJ Johnson played most of the game. Pure speculation, but I am guessing that either another team wanted to see JJ Johnson in action, or the C's wanted to see him in action, before pulling the string on a trade. Again, this is pure speculation, but I think "there is a trade coming."
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Guess ya couldn't have been more wrong huh. Unless of course you were referring to another team.

Laughing