There's a lot of Mafia in New Jersey

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

Re: There's a lot of Mafia in New Jersey

I just wish Doc, Pierce or somebody on the Celtics took one for the team and screamed at the dam ref when they got molested many times but the Frauds never blew the whistle but one the other end, the worthless, stinking nets gets bumped, the blow it.

I am almost done watching the NBA, i am dead serious, I am just sick and tired of a Fraud sport thats not even on a balance scale of the competition. Just goes to show you that this game is possibly rigged and just not real competition.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

lets not blame this one on the refs...i mean it was bad but still the celtics shouldnt let the nets even be close enough for the refs to have a impact on the game...we simply played a bad game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: There's a lot of Mafia in New Jersey:
    The Nets averaged 3 fouls per quarter....13 fouls for the whole game. 6

Obviously a math genius.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

That's right, theres a plethora of Mafia in New Jersey.  That's why the Nets are in the playoffs every year.Surprised  This thread is hilarious.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That was pretty bad last night.  FT's were 24-8 in favor of NJ.  24-8.  Enough said.  One obvious goaltend, with the ref staring at the play. 

In an age of legitimately valid replays, why doesn't this count?  No harm in checking the replay at a timeout to see for certain.  They use replay all the time to double-check a 3 pt shot, and that's only a difference of one point.  A GT is two points.  This rule should be expanded for just such a reason.  The first goaltend was blatant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to There's a lot of Mafia in New Jersey:
    I'm just sayin...
    Posted by Kirk6

The problem is that if they called all of the fouls that actually occurred the game would be reduced to a parade to the foul line.  My guess is that about 10% of the fouls are actually committed get called.

So when a foul does get called the player is mad because he probably committed the same or similar foul on the 6 previous plays but did not get called for it even though a foul was committed.

There is palming and travelling on every single possession as well but those are also fairly rare calls compared to however they happen.

So the refs are actually in a tough spot because if they called every foul there would be no game, let alone a good flow to a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Refs suk in general, no need to point out specifics. Big money on last nights game, remember it was played in NJ. 

Stern also gets his 10% vig... pretty good deal considering the his stranglehold.. should have demanded at least 20%

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

That was crap last night only having 4 ft's and 2 were defensive 3 seconds 3 quarters in and when PP was getting raped!!!

Games like last night just confirm mine and everybody elses thoughts of the NBA being fixed.  Just saying...

Go C's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: There's a lot of Mafia in New Jersey:
    Refs suk in general, no need to point out specifics. Big money on last nights game, remember it was played in NJ.  Stern also gets his 10% vig... pretty good deal considering the his stranglehold.. should have demanded at least 20%
    Posted by Karllost

Karl, you ever reffed a game of basketball? I haven't, but I can imagine it's fri ckin' hard, especially at the NBA level. Easy to say "refs suk".
    For once I agree with da dudSurprised

Sections
Shortcuts