THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES

so why should we ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES

It certainly seems that way. They especially don't believe in one another. I'm sad to see it ending this way, I thought we had enough swagger to overcome the injuries and whatnot. Looks like father time caught up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I don't think it's an age thing.  I really believe it's the other two things you mentioned - not believing in themselves or in each other.  That's just sad.  The Big 3 especially deserve better than to have it end like this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I feel bad for doc, having come back just to deal with all of this. Between the tenativeness rondo keeps showing, baby's hero shots and blown assignments, you can see how bad doc is hurting. Up until this point, I felt supreme confidence. Now, not quite sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

My sentiments exactly.  I'd thought the Bulls loss was the low point that would light the fire under us and now we just keep sinking lower.  The glamour-glitz posing HEAT!  Where did Celtic Pride go?  I feel bad for Doc too.  He gives up watching his son's award winning senior year to deal with this.

Sections
Shortcuts