They Don't Want to Build Around Him

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him

In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : 43 pts from VC in a playoff game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hhGRH3VMGY&feature=related
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

u have showed me two clips. FTR, im a big fan of VC and appreciate wat he has done in the league, but u trying to justify VC's playoff resume while dismissing Rondo's shows ur ignorance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : You're the one who's ignorant. Of course it's a given that we will not trade Rondo just for the sake of trading Rondo. Duh!

its NOT a given! last season we were number 1 in the east and got rid of our starting center! DUHHHH!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : You mean to say Ainge and Doc didn't see all those youtube videos of Rondo? I mean Ainge and Doc must be ignorant because they want to trade Rondo, right?

its already known that Ainge is ignorant. the guy had one good offseason, if you really think he makes good decisions..well..i think your smarter than that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : You're just so in love with Rondo.  You don't build a team with a player who throws a ball at the official. Again, Jamez, Rondo is a great player, no doubt about that, but he's not a good building block. Rondo has too many bad qualities to be a franchise player. Please stop it, Jamez, you're embarrassing yourself by saying that Ainge is ignorant. In the first place it was Ainge who traded for Rondo in 2006.

oh stop, you also dont build teams around players that rape girls in colorado, you dont build football teams around players that were under investigation for murder. heck, we have another player on our team that PUT HIS HANDS on an official! stop it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

One has to wonder who is the least grown up of these two.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]One has to wonder who is the least grown up of these two. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

lol, well im literally younger than Fierce, and i like to debate. should have been a lawyer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

"Ned?!? Ned Ryerson?!?"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : Just don't cry when Rondo gets traded.

I wont cry if he is traded, I will cry who Boston got in return!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : You're just so in love with Rondo.  You don't build a team with a player who throws a ball at the official. Again, Jamez, Rondo is a great player, no doubt about that, but he's not a good building block. Rondo has too many bad qualities to be a franchise player. Please stop it, Jamez, you're embarrassing yourself by saying that Ainge is ignorant. In the first place it was Ainge who traded for Rondo in 2006.

oh stop, you also dont build teams around players that rape girls in colorado, you dont build football teams around players that were under investigation for murder. heck, we have another player on our team that PUT HIS HANDS on an official! stop it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm truly baffled as to why folks respond to trollish Rondo posts every single day from the same individuals. We're all familiar by now with Rondo's strengths and flaws aren't we? 

We all know he could well be traded but maybe he won't. How about we take a break on this topic till after the trade deadline. 

I realize that will be tough for a few posters in here who have deluded themselves into thinking that Celtics management reads this forum for tips on how to proceed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : Not totally true.  The reason why the Bucks cut the lead to 2 from an 8-point lead was because of Rondo's anti-clutch abilities late in the 4th qtr. 1:24 remaining  Rondo Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) Steal:Dunleavy (1 ST)  33.9 secs remaining  Rondo Jump Shot: Missed  It was a comfortable 98-90 lead when Rondo forced a pass that lead to a Brandon Jennings 3-ball. Then after an Ilyasova FT, with 33.9 secs remaining Rondo missed a jumper that would have given the Celts a 6-point lead. The Bucks instead cut the lead to 2 points with 24.2 secs remaining. The point is Rondo is usually great for 3 qtrs. In the 4th qtr he disappears.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUO

I totally agree cause i watched the game twice last nite and noticed that Avery push the lead up to 14 i think and the offense was clicking,  but when Rondo came on with a big lead it was like a different team again orour old slow moving stagnant team again.  AB gives us more energy and better defense i think.  I am getting tired of Rondod TOs and miss jumpers when we  reaally need them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They Don't Want to Build Around Him : I'm not complaining about Pierce's play. Pete's the one complaining about Pierce. The Big 3 are done. That's why we add a player like Pau Gasol. Adding Pau Gasol makes Gasol the best player on the Celts. Meaning the Big 3 will become the Supporting 3, our offense starts with giving the ball to Gasol down low then if he's double teamed he kicks it out to the shooters. Inside-outside basketball, just like the Rockets of 1994 and 1995. Right now if our best player is KG or Pierce or Rondo then it's a 1st round playoff exit. We need an upgrade.  The Knicks easily beat the Cavs last night. The other night we barely beat the Cavs. Last night we almost blew it against the Bucks. Our Big 3 is not that big anymore.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fierce, I agree that Gasol would be the best player but how do we get him ???

As much as we need a big man and the only way we could a Gasol is for Rondo, I don't see how the Lakers could let Gasol go with Bynum's iffy physical condition. Firstly, I can't believe the Magic would do a straight up Howard for Bynum.  I like Gasol, old as he maybe and good for maybe 2-3 more years. I think he would be the best BIG MAN the C's had since McHale(forget Shaq min contribution last year) as he can put in rebounds and hit jumpers and hooks anywhere from 5-10 ft out. Then when 1-2 defenders converge on him, he can toss ball out to one of the BIG 3 who not double teamed can still be deadly. And he's about as soft as a plastic explosive and I feel our KG is softer( I like KG don't misinterpret me). So, with Bynum's knee, how do we get Gasol ?

Sections
Shortcuts