They got HEART

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

They got HEART

I dont care what anyone says about these Celtics. Whether you guys say their old, punks, thugs, etc whatever it is, these old Celtics have HEART. You cant question that, Shaq at 39 years old and no where near 100% came back and did whatever he could to help his team win and Rondo bending his arm backwards in a way no arm should go and still playing through it! Thats championship mentality. Lets go Celtics. One more run in you guys, please beat these Heats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: They got HEART

Yep. Win or lose, let's give them support untilt the end.   Which hopefully will end with a new banner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Heart. Pride. Grit. Toughness. Determination. Persaverence. Celtics.

no other team, not even in Boston, that plays like the Boston Celtics.

Trully a Special Franchise. Tonight, I am so proud to be a Celtic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: They got HEART:
    [QUOTE]That's why I find it hard to believe that there were Celtic fans here who predicted the Celtics would lose Game 3. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

the way the calls have been going (they were still bad tonight), nothing looked certain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: They got HEART:
    [QUOTE]That's why I find it hard to believe that there were Celtic fans here who predicted the Celtics would lose Game 3. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

WAY too many fans with no faith.  So disappointing.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to They got HEART:
    [QUOTE]I dont care what anyone says about these Celtics. Whether you guys say their old, punks, thugs, etc whatever it is, these old Celtics have HEART. You cant question that, Shaq at 39 years old and no where near 100% came back and did whatever he could to help his team win and Rondo bending his arm backwards in a way no arm should go and still playing through it! Thats championship mentality. Lets go Celtics. One more run in you guys, please beat these Heats.
    Posted by blueprint555[/QUOTE]

Much agreed.  They so clearly care about each other too.  I don't know of any other team where so many guys would play, stay or come back to a game with such significant injuries.  When they say they're all brothers, they really mean it.  Team 1st to the nth degree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

They've always exceeded expectations... 2 years ago kg injured and went further than we thought.  last year would've won it all if perk didn't get injured.

now... no way they lay done to the heat... they have to win the next one, bet $ on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I am for them looking to sustain the energy for game 4.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

They will need an even greater effort next game from everyone, including the bench.   I do wish that we had an enforcer off the bench to just play physical and put the pressure on Wade and Labron.  Six hard fouls to use and just wear on them when Pierce or allen are resting.  It seems like we have no energy off the bench, there is never a great spark to help the team.  Its just trying to stay afloat until the starters get back. 

Sections
Shortcuts