They're slow, they're old and they're boring!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

They're slow, they're old and they're boring!

They're slow, they're old and they're boring! there I feel better, I just had to say it again! I still love the Celtics, but honestly game for game play for play, the NBA may  just well be the worst "Professional" product in professional sports period! Baseball umpires may be a close second! Now a days you can travel 3, 4 even 5 step if you L. James, whenever the heck you want, you don't even have to close on a jump shot anymore, (When have you seen more air ball in your life?) your "passes" can knock the beer out of the guy in the front rows hands over and over and over again, and please don't get me started on the free throws..... Rondo, may be the worst.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainAmericaErrol. Show CaptainAmericaErrol's posts

Re: They're slow, they're old and they're boring!

kiss them goodbye ny knicks will kill them...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

They are scary!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

They were slow old and boring 3 years ago too.  KG has not lost much. Ray has been used up from a minute stand point and all you can do is hope and pray.  Pierce has had a career year in many respects.  The problems are: center- we need Shak and Jerlame to cover 30 minutes a game, and TEMPO.  Rondo can cover up all his warts if the tempo is right on this team.

Lately the tempo has gone to hell and so has the team.  This team cannot sit around and duke it out in the half court set for 48 minutes.  And SUPRRISE!  It couldn't do that either in 2008.  And we didn't.

What we need is a little bit of coaching.  Thibs covered up for the deafening crickets the last few years with regard to Doc and coaching.  And now that they unceremoniously dismissed Clifford Ray, there is only Lawrence Frank to do the heavy lifting and I have no idea what Armond Hill does other than wear a different tie to each game. 

Yep, it's the coaching.  All about the coaching.  Perkins is a lame excuse.  He ain't the reason for the team dying.  Doc is.  He ruined Ray while having capable Von Wafer AND Marquis Daniels- guess what- Ray still gets over 35 mins a game, and he'll just have to shut up and like it!

When the bench unit and starters are in there, we need MORE than just KG in the post.  Enter Glen Davis- yeah, that's right, fatty.  Park Davis down there, especially against a twink like bosh and let him mash his way to the hoop for free throws and jukin' drivin' slashin' buckets.  Foul out Bosh, get Anthony in foul trouble too.  Until Shaq gets back you need someone doing this.  And Davis can do it.  Every free throw break is a break for rest too.

How about springing Rondo on some runouts when Bibby misses (he does it well) three's and Chalmers bombs errantly.  If this team doesn't push the tempo, we're done in the first round.  How hard is that to do?  If the players are unfocused, then the C-O-A-C-H 's job is to step in and re-focus them.

THIS GAME WAS WINNABLE, even with the refs giving Lebron gifts, not double T-ing Bosh despite his infantile tantrum over a marginal call.  All of the ref baggage and this game was still winnable if we had anything but Doc sourpuss on the bench.  When the team falters he has to get the team focused on the path to success.  I see none of that.  Ever.  Just ubumtu, whatever that is.

Doc's shelf life is done with this team.  I am nearly sure they are tired of the same stock phrases regarding hero ball and all the other reactionary blabber that doc gives them in the huddle.  HOw about you give them some PROACTIVE DIRECTION, Docky?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

They're slow, they're old and they're boring! there I feel better, I just had to say it again and once again!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

It's sad, but true!

Sections
Shortcuts