Things to come

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Things to come

I really want to post a positive thread.   But, someone keeps walking into my hooks.   I've been reading things like bench (have him come off the bench), PP.   'JG is the man'.   I keep telling you "not".   JG already played bad in game at LAL.   Outplayed be Earl Clark.   Everyone said just a bad game.   A fluke.   Then on to OKC where ,again, JG stunk up the place.   Yea, he got his one a game dunk and block shot.   But, so what.   KD (tho they are basically the same size) dominated him!!   So now, PP takes a game off and JG fills in like he will presumably, when PP retires.   Against the Bobcats, JG stinks up the place...gets dominated!   JT states that no one off the bench can dribble (I kno.   relatively can't).   That includes JG.   Against OKC the announcers gave the excuse that JG was too pumped up going back to OKC.   Was he too ramped up cause he was starting for PP?
       JG really isn't a good player.   Nowhere near an all-star or worth 9mil.   He's basically a below average, off the bench pro player.   Nothing more.   Not a 'go to' guy.   Nowhere near a 'build your team around' player.   Cs wont go any further in the playoffs just cause he is on the team and would advance just the same even if they had a less expensive or celebrated player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Things to come

You are not going to get a positive reply. I guarantee you. Everyone missed it again ...BIG TIME!

When the wind is blowing to the south everyone enjoying the southern breeze. When its in the north - they all pointing to the north. Hit or miss predictions --- IS THERE ANYONE HERE CAN PREDICT MUCH BETTER?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

as for green...maybe, maybe not. as for PP, he is no longer a guy you can build around either. so put me in one of two camps (and i'm fine in either): i'm happy to be in the "paul and KG play out their careers and retire but i don't excpect a title" camp; and i would have been happy to be in the "trade paul and KG for young, athletic pieces" camp. i am not in the "we can win it all with PP and KG" camp. we cannot. so now that the trade deadline has come and gone, i'm going to sit back and enjoy what's left of PP and KG, but we aren't going to the finals. we'll be lucky to make it to the eastern finals. that's just a fact.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

I agree.   I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy.   I like the concept of having HOFers play on the Cs until they retire (tho I was all in w/ RAllen leaving.   Eventually one gets too old).   Current Cs team is ok fun.   I still think it coulda been better w/ more astute drafting since winning the last championship.   Example:  I wouldn't have drafted Melo.   I rather get a proven D-league center than waste a pick just cause he's tall.   That is a reason many teams continue to lose.   Drafting need instead of the best player.   Also, DA isn't a good judge of talent.   If he was then you would think that once of the past 6yrs, he woulda tried to move up (?or down) to get that steal of the draft type player.   He really blew it drafting Giddens.   Cs have never recovered from that.   If they had Chalmers he now would be the 2nd best 3pt shooter on the team.   Cs haven't had an off the bench shooter since..... (JTerry would not have to be on the team if had MC).   I hope DA isn't the one to be rebuilding the team after PP and KG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to docc's comment:

I agree.   I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy.   I like the concept of having HOFers play on the Cs until they retire (tho I was all in w/ RAllen leaving.   Eventually one gets too old).   Current Cs team is ok fun.   I still think it coulda been better w/ more astute drafting since winning the last championship.   Example:  I wouldn't have drafted Melo.   I rather get a proven D-league center than waste a pick just cause he's tall.   That is a reason many teams continue to lose.   Drafting need instead of the best player.   Also, DA isn't a good judge of talent.   If he was then you would think that once of the past 6yrs, he woulda tried to move up (?or down) to get that steal of the draft type player.   He really blew it drafting Giddens.   Cs have never recovered from that.   If they had Chalmers he now would be the 2nd best 3pt shooter on the team.   Cs haven't had an off the bench shooter since..... (JTerry would not have to be on the team if had MC).   I hope DA isn't the one to be rebuilding the team after PP and KG.

Completely disagree (well..... almost completely). There's noone i'ld rather have pick my draft picks then DA. I think he has an exceptional eye for talent. Doesn't mean he's perfect. It's very hard to get good players with the high picks he's had. Delonte, Tony Allen, Avery, Rondo (via draft deal), Sullinger, Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green, and Big Al. That's 7 (not including Rondo) out of 11 1st round draft picks since 2004. None of which was in the top 10, yet all are in the NBA today (cept Gomes who was let go just last year and Delonte for Bipolar/idiotic matters). Any other team done better with picks in that range? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Um, Green is coming off heart surgery and has shown flashes. Is he totally consistent yet...no but even Mr. Rondo isn't consistent. Jeff Green will be better with consistent minutes. He got the $9M because he is PPs replacement. In a 1-2 years he's going to be a bargain.

Patience, my man patience.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Um, Green is coming off heart surgery and has shown flashes. Is he totally consistent yet...no but even Mr. Rondo isn't consistent. Jeff Green will be better with consistent minutes. He got the $9M because he is PPs replacement. In a 1-2 years he's going to be a bargain.

Patience, my man patience.

That heart surgery is just a excuse now.  I know I have had it.  The only thing that probably makes  him think about it is taking a charge because the bone is held together with wire. If done like mine.  While i like Jeff and he is a good player he will never approach what PP has been able to do.  I doubt he will be better than Pierce next year either.  Why don't we enjoy the ride as long as we have it.  Only one teams wins this thing so why dwell on not winning a championship. Sometimes long shots come in.  We obviously are a good team now.

8. This post has been removed.