Thinking is not common

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Rondo useless, Ray sixth man

In Response to Re: Rondo useless, Ray sixth man:
    In Response to Rondo useless, Ray sixth man : Did Tommy Heinsohn actually say "someday somebody will gobble him and he won't be a good scorer" when referring to Evan Turner?  I thought Rondo was some great defender - maybe Rondo was guarding Holiday, you know, the guy that was just making uncontested 3s like it was a layup drill or toasting Rondo on the baseline and making a pull up 12 foot jumper, etc.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

making 3s like a layup drill?? he made 2 3s and scored 10 pts...your hate for RR is old and tiresome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I am not Fierce, who I think has a very good basketball mind, The team we have now needs an infusion of difference, and Gasol is the one that could give it because of his many talents.  Rondo is not worth  Gasol but LA is looking so hard for a point, and Rondo would be fine for them because Koby could take care of him.  I wish we could win like we are but we can not.  Gasol of Rondo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Romney I hope you are never elected.  Gasol is not happening.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

If someone uses "romneywins" for a handle then you just know he or she is delusional.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Last night's game illustrates a few things: When RA gets only 5 shots, the ball wasn't moving and the Celtics can't win; when the opponent wins the assist total (by 50%!) the Celtics can't win; and when it's clearly and absolutely obvious that a truly effective center is sorely needed, the Celtics can't win. If they can move the ball and keep the middle safe from intruders, ergo, offensive rebounds (again, the Celtics total was doubled by the Sixers), then the team can win. They have guards and wings, but they are in desparate need of a front-line center (Please, no Perkins crybabies - he never was and never will be a top center). I still maintain that MarShon Brooks should have been a keeper - instant offense is a valuable commodity. Johnson plays hard and with athletism, but Brooks is a dangerous offensive threat that provides more dimension. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I am not Fierce, who I think has a very good basketball mind, The team we have now needs an infusion of difference, and Gasol is the one that could give it because of his many talents.  Rondo is not worth  Gasol but LA is looking so hard for a point, and Rondo would be fine for them because Koby could take care of him.  I wish we could win like we are but we can not.  Gasol of Rondo
    Posted by romneywins

This is really hilarious!
    Most of us here can put 2 and 2 together,
    that's means you're a chicken in a pot. 
    Seems to me this kid has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo. Wink
    Keep it coming man!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Unless Fierce is like Sybil these Romney posts don't match at all in style or execution.  I would bet it is a troll or someone on the BB who dislikes Fierce so much he is trying to make him look bad.

Whoever it is,  it speaks to the nonsense that goes on around here and how simplistic and silly it all is.  You don't have to be a detective to figure out the garbage that goes on here, it is almost transparent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

We really get vicious after these losses.

Thank god most of us are old.

I remember us marching off to the bars in the 70's... particularly after Bruins "High Lights"...chest out, plenty of 'tude. Man, the joints used to actually shake from the fights... and we were just doing each other, when you think about it.

Older, wiser...

Every once in a while you’ve got to mail one in… well, there you go… Special Delivery… do not open until Christmas.

Hope those Philly fans liked that stinker.

It means nothing.

But, we still need a rebounder!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Fierce couldn`t wait for a poor team performance so that he/she/it could go back to bashing Rondo and over-all negativity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo useless, Ray sixth man : I figured your sorry a$$ would have nothing to say.
    Posted by tomobo

He said it quite accurately.What are you , fierce`s mom? Let him out of the basement once in a while.Maybe he won`t be constantly obssessing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Rondo useless, Ray sixth man : Did Tommy Heinsohn actually say "someday somebody will gobble him and he won't be a good scorer" when referring to Evan Turner?  I thought Rondo was some great defender - maybe Rondo was guarding Holiday, you know, the guy that was just making uncontested 3s like it was a layup drill or toasting Rondo on the baseline and making a pull up 12 foot jumper, etc.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Another doish who couldn`t wait to get back to bashing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Posted by romneywins

Romney can`t win either.Maybe you should be on one of the Herald`s political threads praising Hurried Limpthing.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

i agree that a major trade is desireable, but this thread is insipid and pointless.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

i agree that a major trade is desireable, but this thread is insipid and pointless.
    Posted by DeweyCBoston
      You sound like a soccer player, Ray off the bench with the green light  could be huge.  Gasol could change this team form pretender to contender.  Look at the games we played without Rondo, if you watch the games.  I forgot more about basketballl than you know, but I understand that you think Rondo will lead us to a championship, he will not.  The last one we won he was carried by a younger big three.  The guy does not have the equipment to be great, just very good.  If you think this offten injured bunch will make it this year, you need to pray we have no significant injuries and we learn to rebound and Rondo and Ray start to play defense and the bench some how starts to score points.  I like out team but only a blind person thinks this bunch gan take the Bulls or Heat.  Rudness is cheap.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo useless, Ray sixth man : You really think I'm romney? If that's the case then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Didn`t say a thing about you being Romney. Don`t care either.Romney`s just your sycophant.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo useless, Ray sixth man : He said it quite accurately.What are you , fierce`s mom? Let him out of the basement once in a while.Maybe he won`t be constantly obssessing.
    Posted by jrleftfoot

As did I. At least Fierce is consumed about the Celtics. You and others are consumed about Fierce. I gave up arguing w/ Pierce in 09 when ironically he defended Rondo's inability to shoot as a physical problem whereas I argued that it was stubborness and arrogance. We agreed to disagree. Pierce is arriving late to the party but realizes that Rondo is sorely lacking in clothes. Regardless of its origins the fact remains that shooting hasn't improved substantially since 08 and his defense is not fundamentally sound. Now it sounds like Fierce is flipflopping about trading Rondo because of all the heat from the celtic taliban. Trade him for a decent big. And place Fierce on ignore unless he's your reason for being. Like I wrote, grow a pair. This is a man's game. No enuchs' allowed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Thinking is not common

The only trade I see would be a cap dump for Jon or Dooling picking up player with 2-3 years matching cap $$. Rondo is a top tier PG with cap friendly 4 yr deal. I don't think we could get enough in return,just doesn't make sense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Thinking is not common:
    Now it sounds like Fierce is flipflopping about trading Rondo because of all the heat from the celtic taliban. He is a flipflopper and you just confirmed it. That's why the Rondo Haters call him a weanie ... I call him what he is ... a Fraud. As for growing a pair ... Why is it your job to defend him? You act like a dog in heat defending his turf. Put a chastity belt on it ... Jeesh! http://www.funnyfidos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/funny-dog-cartoon-crack.jpg
    Posted by Mployee8

You are so obsessed Fierce. What's worse is you're attacking everyone that interacts with Fierce. You are so pathetic.

Trey Thompkins will slide to #25, now that's a fraud. LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I'm not defending him, I'm opposing the endless addition to every single thread of what Fierce said; what Fierce thinks ect...Fierce pretty much shoots down everybody's trade ideas or observations as inferior to his own but I don't take it personal. Let's agree to call this forum" Fierce Forum" instead of Celtic because y'all invoke his name like he's some omnipresent being that must be invoked at every turn. One last time: Grow a pair so that you might one day have the strength to ignore someone that obviously is in your head 24/7. Did he once eviserate one of your opinions(or worse yet ignore them) to the point that you must get back at him in every single thread? Tell me if you have that strength...Otherwise go back to your obsession(half of celtic nation awaits the ongoing saga)

Sections
Shortcuts