This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo)

Thanks for the post.  Good read.  95-100 is sick shooting;  I miss Larry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo)

Larry's right ... he can't shoot, probably never will be able to, but the game is about a lot more than that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo):
    In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo) : Yes, there is a lot more to the game.  I thought his best quote was, "But he can play".....only four words, but speaks volumes.
    Posted by jallen3531

No question, the kid can ball.

Four more words that speak even louder..... "when he wants to."

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

there you have it, boys and girls -- nba legend trumped by bdc jackleg turkey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

Don't you people know that Puddins and Dudders of the world know more about b-ball than Larry Bird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo):
    In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo) : LOL (But I do like Puddin and Dudders contrarion views)
    Posted by jallen3531

That gets you in serious trouble around here, Jay.

Everybody needs to be in lockstep, supportin' mercurial lil' Rondo even when he's playin' like a lost pup, feelin' unappreciated and at $125k/game... $10K/dime.... underpaid. Boo hoo!

He and Perk were buds. Understand???

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil11. Show snakeoil11's posts

In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo) : That gets you in serious trouble around here, Jay. Everybody needs to be in lockstep, supportin' mercurial lil' Rondo even when he's playin' like a lost pup, feelin' unappreciated and at $125k/game... $10K/dime.... underpaid. Boo hoo! He and Perk were buds. Understand??? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Yeah umm who says everyone needs to be in lockstep?  In the few weeks I have been here It seems like the majority of the posters hate on Rondo.

In fact if I were to get my sports news from this forum I would have no idea that the NBA coaches think Rondo was an all star.  I would think he was a bum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo was playing like a scrub, thats why fans were sayin stuff.. every right to

Now Rondo looked like himself against the Knicks, which is good to see... but that doesnt change history. Fans arent hating Rondo, they are observing his game and pointing it out... and criticizing him. What else would you suggest, applauding his play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: This and That...Mostly about Bird....(Don't be fooled by the thread title...complimentary towards Rondo) : Yeah umm who says everyone needs to be in lockstep?  In the few weeks I have been here It seems like the majority of the posters hate on Rondo. In fact if I were to get my sports news from this forum I would have no idea that the NBA coaches think Rondo was an all star.  I would think he was a bum.
    Posted by snakeoil11

Get your sports news from somewhere else then, snakeoil. Maybe straight from the coaches.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts