This Board is out of Control

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: This Board is out of Control

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control:
    In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : How about them Bruins, avenger?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Means nothing to me. Hockey players are all rednecks on skates going around hitting the other players on the head with sticks. Very barbaric sport. It's more like wrestling. Players do not have to be athletic to be good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Means nothing to you? WRONG! Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f2794b1580cdb88590b781a2ba13f2ce&plckUserId=f2794b1580cdb88590b781a2ba13f2ce " /> lakersavenger Posts: 182 First: 4/22/2011 Last: 6/16/2011 One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED
    Posted by Fiercest34

Ah wuz drunk.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Ah wuz drunk.
    Posted by lakersavenger

This could very well be the post of the year!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Oh oh, I was corrected by the booger expert.
    Posted by icnd

If being able to spell it makes me the expert.... I plead  guilty.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Ah wuz drunk.
    Posted by lakersavenger

This Laker Faker posts Crap with every post he makes!   LMFAO!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I just checked on here Duke. You're a good part of this board. Don't let the posters that annoy you chase you off. Just put them on ignore and you'll never have to read their posts again. I do it and it works great. For those that I annoy, I suggest that you put me on ignore.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

The celtic fans are crying again!!!!  Duke your 100 years old quit crying when Laker fans have opinions about your anti Laker comments!!! Enjoy your vacation we will still b here when u get back!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

posted at 6/16/2011 7:24 AM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ebf8521674443fa89b853d1063a14adb&plckUserId=ebf8521674443fa89b853d1063a14adb " /> 21st Posts: 100 First: 5/25/2011 Last: 6/17/2011 Of course this board is out of control, the Faker trolls have nothing to talk about. The Draft is just a week away but the Lakers have no 1st round pick . So Faker trolls start their conversation with Mike Brown and end their conversation with Mike Brown. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Re: This Board is out of Control posted at 6/16/2011 10:19 AM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a "> Fiercest34 Posts: 1889 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 6/16/2011 In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Sometimes nothing to babble about is a good thing. Yes, the Lakers don't have a late, late first round pick like the Celtics.  And we know those selections have a record of making immediate impacts, right?  Posted by icnd Yesterday you were telling me the same thing about late 1st round picks . The problem is you're not understanding correctly what the subject is all about. It's not about the impact of the pick, it's just about Laker fans not having anything to talk about in the offseason . So what if the 25th pick doesn't make an immediate impact? At least Celtic fans can talk about it, debate on who the Celts should pick. The Laker fans and trolls on the other hand talk about what? How great a defensive coach Mike Brown is? You be the judge but it looks as though Medusa has sprouted another head!
    Posted by Mployee8

Back to the everybody on this board is Fierce argument?

Until now you haven't shown us the IP address of Fierce. That's also one of your weaknesses, you make accusations and allegations but you don't show proof. 

Remember your "Four Paths" crap of a thread? Until now no one else has posted on that thread. Just shows that you totally lost your credibility after you were not man enough to accept the consequence of the bet you lost to Fierce. Poor you.Embarassed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

so called laker faker whatever-----You are not laker fans, you are just Idiots who can not count to 5!  LMFAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

so called laker faker whatever-----You are not laker fans, you are just Idiots who can not count to 5!  LMFAO!
    Posted by larry1717

Laugh it up, Fuzzball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Laugh it up, Fuzzball.
    Posted by icnd

Let me know when you and the other Laker/Faker = FRAUDS take the second grade over and complete successfully a basic math class.  Will be good to know you can count past 4!   LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Sections
Shortcuts