This Board is out of Control

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

This Board is out of Control

this is now an LA/Boston pissing match fueled by adolescents.....I've seen the same posters using variations of screen names and I believe most of these posters are kids....so, that said...I'm out for a while....have fun kiddies (trolls)....this is nothing but a playground with a huge sandbox smack in the middle!.....have fun...I hope some of you get to sit at the grownup's table come Thanksgiving....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: This Board is out of Control

In Response to This Board is out of Control:
    [QUOTE]this is now an LA/Boston pissing match fueled by adolescents.....I've seen the same posters using variations of screen names and I believe most of these posters are kids....so, that said...I'm out for a while....have fun kiddies (trolls)....this is nothing but a playground with a huge sandbox smack in the middle!.....have fun...I hope some of you get to sit at the grownup's table come Thanksgiving....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Cry me a river!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Mods are not doing there job PERIOD

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control:
    [QUOTE]Mods are not doing there job PERIOD
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Exactly, too many want to be Laker thugs in here acting all hard. Just got to put them on ignore!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

I don't believe the phrase "fueled by adolescents" applies to Lakers fans alone.  Granted, some of the banter on both sides lacks well reasoned arguments.  But, Celtics fans know we are here, so any time the Lakers (their history, their players, ownership, coaches, etc...) are mentioned, you should expect a response.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Just that time of year guys. If it wasn't for our Laker friends, there wouldn't be but about 4 or 5 of us posting. If you don't take it too seriously, it's really kind of funny. I don't know about you, but i would miss Laker Nations Avatar if he were to leave!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

There is one Laker (Faker) troll above who quotes morons like Matt McCready.  What idiots both McCready and the laker troll above both are.  In the year Wilt joined the NBA the following players were taller than 6'8".  Notice the number of players is just a bit more than four.

John Richter
    Bill Russell
    Joe Ruklick
    Connie Dierking
    Red Kerr
    Ray Felix
    Kenny Sears
    Larry Faust
    Clyde Lovellette
    Bob Petit
    Charlie Share
    Hub Reed
    Gary Alcorn
    Walter Dukes
    Phil Jordan

My math skills tell me the number of players that were taller than 6'8" when Wilt joined the league was greater than 4.  The laker Fraud/Troll has been found out.  He needs to retake the second grade math class he failed as he can not count any higher than 4.  What a Complete XXX! (laker/Faker nation)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to This Board is out of Control : Cry me a river!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Exactly, too many want to be Laker thugs in here acting all hard. Just got to put them on ignore!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

C'mon Celtics fan in the Valley...don't you think Lakers fans add a little spice on this sometimes boring board?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

Laker Fraud---Let me know when you learn how to count to Five!~  LMFAO!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

Laker-Nation----Folks someone using this handle posts a whole lot of FALSE information.  Do not be taken in by this Fraud.  He can not even count to 5!   LMFAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

In Response to This Board is out of Control:
    [QUOTE]this is now an LA/Boston pissing match fueled by adolescents.....I've seen the same posters using variations of screen names and I believe most of these posters are kids....so, that said...I'm out for a while....have fun kiddies (trolls)....this is nothing but a playground with a huge sandbox smack in the middle!.....have fun...I hope some of you get to sit at the grownup's table come Thanksgiving....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Stick around Duke.  There are many topics that don't involve any Celtic vs Lakers banter. With the draft and free agency just around the corner there is plenty to discuss that is not likely to spawn much interest from the Kiddies. Hey, like kids everywere, their idea of fun differs from the adult world. Avoid their posts and your enjoyment of the board will increase significantly. I'm always happy to discuss sports from a historical viewpoint without getting into any generational  comparisons.

Seems 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

I'm sure if this forum was around in the early 80s, there would be plenty bashing of the 76ers, and many of their fans would show up here.  Or if it were the early 70s, you could take the Knicks and their fans.  Other than the Lakers, Boston doesn't really have a current rival.  I know you all hate LeBron, but there is not enough history to have a rivalry with the Heat...yet.  There really aren't any true rivalries in the NBA right now.  The Spurs and Lakers had one for about 7 - 8 years, each beating the other on the way to the Finals.  The point being that the Lakers / Celtics history goes back for so long, it's the only rivalry still around.  What else are you going to argue about?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Laker-Nation----Folks someone using this handle posts a whole lot of FALSE information.  Do not be taken in by this Fraud.  He can not even count to 5!   LMFAO!
    Posted by larry1717[/QUOTE]

Newbie with a whopping 50 posts, I think he was just using '5' to make a point that there weren't many players over 6"8' in the 60's.  But, please, continue with your childish rants.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE] Just that time of year guys. If it wasn't for our Laker friends, there wouldn't be but about 4 or 5 of us posting. If you don't take it too seriously, it's really kind of funny. I don't know about you, but i would miss Laker Nations Avatar if he were to leave!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Excellent points.  Disagreements are the spice of a message board.  At least I'm not the only person that gets this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I've had arguments with icnd, and have stepped away knowing now that he's knowledgable. Without arguments, you wouldn't get to know your fellow poster's bball knowledge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]I've had arguments with icnd, and have stepped away knowing now that he's knowledgable. Without arguments, you wouldn't get to know your fellow poster's bball knowledge.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Misery loves company, considering Celtics and Lakers fans alike has had a tough, agonizing year.  At least they've gotten a common enemy:  The Heat.  At the end of the day, it's just a game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

And in the end, only lakers and celtics fans have the right to argue about which franchise is superior. No one else is in their ballpark. It's all good fun, and it should be an interesting offseason to unfold.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]And in the end, only lakers and celtics fans have the right to argue about which franchise is superior. No one else is in their ballpark. It's all good fun, and it should be an interesting offseason to unfold.

The League needs LA and Boston to be competitive and judging by the latest TV ratings, the Heat too.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/06/13/nba-finals-ratings-game-6.ap/index.html

I don't think people were tuning in to watch the Mavericks.  They were probably hoping to see the Heat lose.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Each team seems to be a move or two away from the finals. I don't expect either LA or Boston to stand pat and just let the heat win championships.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Each team seems to be a move or two away from the finals. I don't expect either LA or Boston to stand pat and just let the heat win championships.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dwight Howard, if traded ends up a Laker!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control :  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dwight Howard, if traded ends up a Laker!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but at what cost?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Yeah, but at what cost?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Bynum and others!!  Gasol, Odom?  If i were the Magic, i wouldn't do it!! But i wouldn't want to end up like the Cavs either!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Posters from all over the country and Boston should be respectful to Boston.  We can still be funny, witty, maybe stick the needle in a little but not get offensive.  Make this board interesting.  The posters that respond to controversy by getting overly negative could be revealing negative traits about themselves.  Their are people that don't care about their reputation and have few or no friends on this board.  I don't want to think that they live non-productive lives, but rather they have some ability to overcome personal obstacles.  But their behavior, when they post, makes us wonder.  Myself, I am not happy to say, it took me a lot of years to grow up.  Thank goodness, I turned my attitude around.  I apologize if I got to deep.

Sections
Shortcuts