This board over the last three days...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This board over the last three days...

Dr. Kubler-Ross was spot on:

Denial:  "They didn't trade Perk.  No way would Danny trade Perk." 

Anger:  "Danny fckuing just traded Perk for a back up center and a swing man.  Howard is gonna kill us."

Bargaining:  "Just pick up another big that gets bought out Danny.  If Shaq rehabs for a few months and can just get healthy, he'll be ready for the playoffs."

Depression:  "They did trade Perk, we have no shot at # 18."

Acceptance:  "Hey, the trade was done, and after watching the last few games, this Green guy looks alright and Krystic is a pretty decent scorer.  I guess they might just be ok." 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: This board over the last three days...

In Response to This board over the last three days...:
    [QUOTE]Dr. Kubler-Ross was spot on: Denial:  "They didn't trade Perk.  No way would Danny trade Perk."  Anger:  "Danny fckuing just traded Perk for a back up center and a swing man.  Howard is gonna kill us." Bargaining:  "Just pick up another big that gets bought out Danny.  If Shaq rehabs for a few months and can just get healthy, he'll be ready for the playoffs." Depression:  "They did trade Perk, we have no shot at # 18." Acceptance:  "Hey, the trade was done, and after watching the last few games, this Green guy looks alright and Krystic is a pretty decent scorer.  I guess they might just be ok." 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Just wait for the outcry/spectacle when an exasperated DA trades... Rondo.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to This board over the last three days...:
    [QUOTE]Dr. Kubler-Ross was spot on: Denial:  "They didn't trade Perk.  No way would Danny trade Perk."  Anger:  "Danny fckuing just traded Perk for a back up center and a swing man.  Howard is gonna kill us." Bargaining:  "Just pick up another big that gets bought out Danny.  If Shaq rehabs for a few months and can just get healthy, he'll be ready for the playoffs." Depression:  "They did trade Perk, we have no shot at # 18." Acceptance:  "Hey, the trade was done, and after watching the last few games, this Green guy looks alright and Krystic is a pretty decent scorer.  I guess they might just be ok." 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Of course, you combined many different views into one as if it was one person.  Some loved the trade immediately and some still hate it today.  So, its a Board with lots of posters - of course you're going to get lots of views and emotions.  That's what chat boards are all about, my man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In the end the trade will be a success if the Celts win a championship and a failure if they don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt say "the trade" was a failure if we dont win the title.

Thats like saying with keeping Perk, we were assured of the title.  Of the starting 5, Perk would have been the last reason we won the title.

I'd lean more towards the trade being a failure if Shaq/JON cant get back and contribute whats expected.  Then losing Perk will stick out like a sore thunmb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: This board over the last three days...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This board over the last three days... : Of course, you combined many different views into one as if it was one person.  Some loved the trade immediately and some still hate it today.  So, its a Board with lots of posters - of course you're going to get lots of views and emotions.  That's what chat boards are all about, my man!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I think the point is to take the pi$$ a bit for those who reacted with utter disdain and eventually realized that the trade wasn't completely one sided as they initially thought.  By and large, I think a lot of posters talked themselves into accepting the trade for what it was -- getting an asset for a guy that you obviously weren't going to re-sign. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In Response to Re: This board over the last three days...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This board over the last three days... : Of course, you combined many different views into one as if it was one person.  Some loved the trade immediately and some still hate it today.  So, its a Board with lots of posters - of course you're going to get lots of views and emotions.  That's what chat boards are all about, my man!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

What he said.

Sections
Shortcuts