This is a first...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

This is a first...

I can usually visit this board and there's usually 3 or 4 threads about the Lakers...

Kobe the ball hog...Thank you Jimmy!...Lakers no longer elite...etc., etc.

I could always count on you guys. I guess your misery in your own teams problems has taken a higher priority.

Now the only subjects I see are the C's and the Lottery...DA's drafting (or lack of it)...and the C's high draft picks.

Things sure have changed around here since last year. Heck, things have changed since the beginning of the season!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Re: This is a first...

Some things have changed and some things stay the same (see F34) lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: This is a first...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is a first... : Look who's egging on the trolls. You're such a douchbag.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fierce how old are you? ive always wondered if ur an old man like Pud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is a first... : Look who's egging on the trolls. You're such a douchbag.

Fierce how old are you? ive always wondered if ur an old man like Pud.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is a first... : I'm a die-hard Larry Bird fan. So I'm not as old as the wingnut Mployee who claims he's 50+ years old and was almost sent to the Vietnam war. 

hahaha

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is a first... : Almost ... I was in college during the Bird era so Fierce was in a diaper?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

What would you have done if you were sent to Nam? Call the commies names until they surrender? Copy and paste them to death? lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to This is a first...:
    [QUOTE]I can usually visit this board and there's usually 3 or 4 threads about the Lakers... Kobe the ball hog...Thank you Jimmy!...Lakers no longer elite...etc., etc. I could always count on you guys. I guess your misery in your own teams problems has taken a higher priority. Now the only subjects I see are the C's and the Lottery...DA's drafting (or lack of it)...and the C's high draft picks. Things sure have changed around here since last year. Heck, things have changed since the beginning of the season!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

You were saying?

You can thank Jimmy for hiring Mike Brown. lol

Sections
Shortcuts