This is all wrong.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

This is all wrong.

In response to a question about how he's playing, Jeff Green says :

"I’m just looking to go out there and try to get my game back," he said. 

And how does Green get his game back? "I just haven’t made shots. I think that’s what it all boils down to. My shots haven’t fallen yet. So hopefully they will soon." 

That sure instills confidence. A man with a plan - 'I'm not making shots, but I soon hope to." Yeah, that ought to do it. 

I hope he pretty soon also gets a rebound or two, an assist or two, a couple of trips to the FT line and runs a lane in transition. 

Sounds like he's taken over the "I just...we just" construction Paul Pierce used to death when he was asked hot-seat questions. "I just haven't made shots," like there's no more to it than that, diminishing the obvious shortfall to just a matter of the shots falling.

That is what a third/fourth option, a role-player says.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: This is all wrong.

Here is another possible option JG - Go to the hole when your shot is not falling! Go with reckless abandon!!!! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Apples and oranges my friend. Kareem and Magic two of the best players in the history of the NBA. In that Lakers team even Pierce would be a third or fourth option. Jeff Green should be the Celtics #1 option with the talent the Celtics have. Just because you think Bradley is Michael Jordan and Olynyk Dirk Novitzki (LOL!!!) doesn't mean they are. Remember you are 99.9%of the time clueless wrong. If you and your fungus infested brain want to compare Jeff Green to Worthy he should at least be #1 option of this Celtics team, if not Jeff tell us who is the Celtics #1 option???? Bradley? Olynyk? Bass? Rondo? Lee? Remember Worthy is a hall of fame 3 x NBA Champion, 1988 finals MVP (as a third or fourth option) 7 x NBA All Star. Can Jeff Green be all that???? We'll have to wait and see but at 27 years old it's getting a little too late for him. We shall see if you are dead wrong yet again...

laughing out loud

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apples and oranges my friend. Kareem and Magic two of the best players in the history of the NBA. In that Lakers team even Pierce would be a third or fourth option. Jeff Green should be the Celtics #1 option with the talent the Celtics have. Just because you think Bradley is Michael Jordan and Olynyk Dirk Novitzki (LOL!!!) doesn't mean they are. Remember you are 99.9%of the time clueless wrong. If you and your fungus infested brain want to compare Jeff Green to Worthy he should at least be #1 option of this Celtics team, if not Jeff tell us who is the Celtics #1 option???? Bradley? Olynyk? Bass? Rondo? Lee? Remember Worthy is a hall of fame 3 x NBA Champion, 1988 finals MVP (as a third or fourth option) 7 x NBA All Star. Can Jeff Green be all that???? We'll have to wait and see but at 27 years old it's getting a little too late for him. We shall see if you are dead wrong yet again...

laughing out loud

[/QUOTE]

GK - your prediction on free agent signings next summer! Tell us who the Lakers will sign? C'mon GK aka the Swami!!! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

By the way, GK, didn't I also tell you that Dwight was just a 1 year rental for the Lakers?

[/QUOTE]

You also said Dwight would not be a Laker and were wrong and before that you said that "Dwight Howard and Austin Rivers would be Celtics in 2012" and was wrong again. Now your going to say you meant 20012 not 2012. Guess you don't remember that right?????

laughing out loud

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah I heard it from Fungus34. I believe he said for Rondo like 2 or 3 years ago. Just like when he announced Danny would do something big in January and as always he was dead wrong...

laughing out loud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

What young pg would it be?  Knight?  Young teague?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to wicksandrowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to a question about how he's playing, Jeff Green says :

"I’m just looking to go out there and try to get my game back," he said. 

And how does Green get his game back? "I just haven’t made shots. I think that’s what it all boils down to. My shots haven’t fallen yet. So hopefully they will soon." 

That sure instills confidence. A man with a plan - 'I'm not making shots, but I soon hope to." Yeah, that ought to do it. 

I hope he pretty soon also gets a rebound or two, an assist or two, a couple of trips to the FT line and runs a lane in transition. 

Sounds like he's taken over the "I just...we just" construction Paul Pierce used to death when he was asked hot-seat questions. "I just haven't made shots," like there's no more to it than that, diminishing the obvious shortfall to just a matter of the shots falling.

That is what a third/fourth option, a role-player says.

[/QUOTE]

Here's Ricky Rubio on the same subject: 

“I wasn’t making shots,” Rubio said, “but it can’t affect the way I play.”

Sigh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Give Green some games , saly 15 to 20 , to adjust to his new role.  Most of you may be right but give the guy a chance to gain knowledge of new team mates.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Also, you don't know what the coaching staff is telling green during these preseason games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, you don't know what the coaching staff is telling green during these preseason games.

[/QUOTE]

Cole-ely. Good point. It nearly all major league sports it has been common for teams to avoid revealing their "entire package" in the preseason. I don't buy the idea as much in this situation since there is so much for players to learn about the system and how their teammates fit into it as well. I think it is more likely about 5-7 games into the regular season we start to see significant progress.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

GREEN SUCKS

I thought he was suppossed to be the big thing this year after last year's "breakout" performance during the playoffs....

He's a stiff, not worth the $$$ he's being payed...he's neither tough nor physical...he lacks the fire to go all out every game yet he has the physical tools to do so..what stops him?

Can't be the ticker...if so, time to get rid of him whether it's a physical thing or it's all in his head.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GREEN SUCKS

I thought he was suppossed to be the big thing this year after last year's "breakout" performance during the playoffs....

He's a stiff, not worth the $$$ he's being payed...he's neither tough nor physical...he lacks the fire to go all out every game yet he has the physical tools to do so..what stops him?

Can't be the ticker...if so, time to get rid of him whether it's a physical thing or it's all in his head.

[/QUOTE]

You'll have to wait a little longer.

Jeff Green is not going anywhere any time soon.

[/QUOTE]

Fierce just ignore G, he is an idiot whose team sucks. He has no clue!