This is awesome! Nothing but Celtics threads!! Who thinks we're poised to go get even in Detroit tonight?!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: This is awesome! Nothing but Celtics threads!! Who thinks we're poised to go get even in Detroit tonight?!!

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Again I think Dottie is the Bomb Diggity finally cleaning up all this Laker garbage so we can go back to Celtics talk here!

I was a little bumbed my the Bulls game, but a chance at redemtion tonight in the 8 mile. The might as well start Eminem and Kid Rock. They would have a better chance. Smart money is on the team in green putting the hammer down tonight! What do you guys think?

They should but I do not have to remind Celtics fans how the Pistons have smoked us twice recently.  Starting with Rondo suspension for throwing  the ball at the ref.  Detroit is a tough match up, if we don't put the hammer down all the recent gains will be for naught.  Bradley's injury concerns me as ribs take forever to heal and often get reinjured.   Sorry to be negative, but Bradley has to get back in the line up.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts