This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy

We can only speculate. But it's true that the Celtics' rebounding would not have been that bad if Perk was playing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics would not have given up the lead or the offensive rebounds that led to the loss in game 7 last year! Any thoughts?
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

but it didn't because perkins wasn't there so what's the use lamenting over it.

a bigger factor besides 3 turnovers perskins today was the fact that today KG is fully recovered and got 13 boards whereas he was unhealthy and a mouse on the boards in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Get over it. This is the 2010-11 season. Nice job to day C's, but is just another game the regular season does not end until April.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy:
    [QUOTE]Get over it. This is the 2010-11 season. Nice job to day C's, but is just another game the regular season does not end until April.
    Posted by vertmont[/QUOTE]

Im jsut saying that a healthy Perk and KG make all the difference in the world. Whats wrong with that. I comparison to what the lakers flaunted after game 7, this is nothing. But What I enjoyed the most, is the way Gasol backed down to a healthy KG.
    Not that it means anything in the long run, but it speaks to the difference between these two teams. HEART! Also the bench is probably the real separation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I feel better that some of that bad taste was washed away today. No ring was on the line but it did show that had we not run out of gas it may have looked like it did today. However, Gasol, Fisher, Artest, Odom did nothing today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics would not have given up the lead or the offensive rebounds that led to the loss in game 7 last year! Any thoughts?

There would have been no game 6 or 7 had Bynum had been healthy.  In game 1 he had 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks......... there was no game 6 or 7 with a healthy Bynum.  Sorry to make a poopoo in your pants.

Bynum and Gasol did whatever they wanted to today against Perk and Shaq, the only reason the Cs won the game was the defense of BBD.  As odd as it may sound but without his defense the Cs would be going to see Sacramento who just beat the Lakers and Dallas.

Rondo did his usual disapearing act - he missed wide open jumpers and did not get to the line but he was able to get the ball to hall of famers against players who had decided that nobody but Kobe was going to beat them.

As I have said any number of times, the Cs are the best and deepest team in the league and the Spurs will be watching after the second round because they are a jump shooting team.

The Lakers have a more talented front court but do not seem interested in a 3-peat.

Therefore, the Cs will win the title in June 2011.

One of the most amazing things to me is that if the Cs win a game it is because of talent and depth and when they lose it is the refs.

The Cs clearly dominated the game in the second half but it is really hard to imagine for one second that there are any number of other point guards that would not have made the game over in the first half as opposed to the second half.

Don't think Rondo took a foul shot.... Derick Rose and any number of other of actual good point guards would have taken lots of freebies in the first half and the game would have been over much earlier.

What I heard after the game was that Perkins provided great defense during his time on the floor - what I saw was that Gasol and Bynum did whatever they wanted against both Perk and Shaq and that only Davis' defense and offense is what made their front court the star of the game.

The Lakers seem completely disinterested but I am absolutely of the opinion that D Fish is a real weakness and that they are not very deep.

I also am on record saying that the Spurs are pretenders because they are a jump shooting team, I thought the Jazz may be a darkhorse but now seeing how Big Al's defense remains ole and he has not improved one iota, the Jazz are not even pretenders let alone contenders.

With Butler the Mavs would have been contenders but are no longer even pretenders.

That leaves the Spurs and Lakers.  The size of the Lakers when they finally get into the playoffs and assuming they are healhty will be the team to beat.

That leaves the Cs and Lakers size as the deciding factors for either the 18th or 17the rings.....  I suggest that the health of either will be the deciding factor and for most of the last 20 years the point guard will be almost a non factor.... 

Today Rondo...... clang... clang.... clang... clang... clang...... never gets to the line, passes up wide open jumpers and having national guys discuss how Rondo is never covered....

Last 4 losses..... Rose, Brooks, Wall, Nash.......  all had more points and I believe all had more assists.... so when there are bad match ups and other coaches and teams decide to take certain players out of the game... Rondo shows his true colors........ against the 36 year old - 7 points, 6 assists, 7 turnovers, etc.......

Is there a point at which there is a point guard who some would like to consider an elite player and elite point guard actually takes over a game?  dominated by Rose, embarrassed by Brooks, Wall makes the game winning shot - Rondo is hoping that someone will score so he can just hide in the corner, and Rondo was a complete non-factor against someone who has nowhere near the talent he is teamed with but is completely outplayed by Nash.....

After Rondo is destroyed by both Evans and Udrih but his teammates bail him out can we at least attempt a discussion about Rondo's level of being overrated?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Hey man I wasn't sure if you knew how long and repetitive your posts are.  Reading this is better than a xanax. 

There would have been no game 6 or 7 had Bynum had been healthy.  In game 1 he had 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks......... there was no game 6 or 7 with a healthy Bynum.  Sorry to make a poopoo in your pants.

Bynum and Gasol did whatever they wanted to today against Perk and Shaq, the only reason the Cs won the game was the defense of BBD.  As odd as it may sound but without his defense the Cs would be going to see Sacramento who just beat the Lakers and Dallas.

Rondo did his usual disapearing act - he missed wide open jumpers and did not get to the line but he was able to get the ball to hall of famers against players who had decided that nobody but Kobe was going to beat them.

As I have said any number of times, the Cs are the best and deepest team in the league and the Spurs will be watching after the second round because they are a jump shooting team.

The Lakers have a more talented front court but do not seem interested in a 3-peat.

Therefore, the Cs will win the title in June 2011.

One of the most amazing things to me is that if the Cs win a game it is because of talent and depth and when they lose it is the refs.

The Cs clearly dominated the game in the second half but it is really hard to imagine for one second that there are any number of other point guards that would not have made the game over in the first half as opposed to the second half.

Don't think Rondo took a foul shot.... Derick Rose and any number of other of actual good point guards would have taken lots of freebies in the first half and the game would have been over much earlier.

What I heard after the game was that Perkins provided great defense during his time on the floor - what I saw was that Gasol and Bynum did whatever they wanted against both Perk and Shaq and that only Davis' defense and offense is what made their front court the star of the game.

The Lakers seem completely disinterested but I am absolutely of the opinion that D Fish is a real weakness and that they are not very deep.

I also am on record saying that the Spurs are pretenders because they are a jump shooting team, I thought the Jazz may be a darkhorse but now seeing how Big Al's defense remains ole and he has not improved one iota, the Jazz are not even pretenders let alone contenders.

With Butler the Mavs would have been contenders but are no longer even pretenders.

That leaves the Spurs and Lakers.  The size of the Lakers when they finally get into the playoffs and assuming they are healhty will be the team to beat.

That leaves the Cs and Lakers size as the deciding factors for either the 18th or 17the rings.....  I suggest that the health of either will be the deciding factor and for most of the last 20 years the point guard will be almost a non factor.... 

Today Rondo...... clang... clang.... clang... clang... clang...... never gets to the line, passes up wide open jumpers and having national guys discuss how Rondo is never covered....

Last 4 losses..... Rose, Brooks, Wall, Nash.......  all had more points and I believe all had more assists.... so when there are bad match ups and other coaches and teams decide to take certain players out of the game... Rondo shows his true colors........ against the 36 year old - 7 points, 6 assists, 7 turnovers, etc.......

Is there a point at which there is a point guard who some would like to consider an elite player and elite point guard actually takes over a game?  dominated by Rose, embarrassed by Brooks, Wall makes the game winning shot - Rondo is hoping that someone will score so he can just hide in the corner, and Rondo was a complete non-factor against someone who has nowhere near the talent he is teamed with but is completely outplayed by Nash.....

After Rondo is destroyed by both Evans and Udrih but his teammates bail him out can we at least attempt a discussion about Rondo's level of being overrated?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy : There would have been no game 6 or 7 had Bynum had been healthy.  In game 1 he had 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks......... there was no game 6 or 7 with a healthy Bynum.  Sorry to make a poopoo in your pants. Bynum and Gasol did whatever they wanted to today against Perk and Shaq, the only reason the Cs won the game was the defense of BBD.  As odd as it may sound but without his defense the Cs would be going to see Sacramento who just beat the Lakers and Dallas. Rondo did his usual disapearing act - he missed wide open jumpers and did not get to the line but he was able to get the ball to hall of famers against players who had decided that nobody but Kobe was going to beat them. As I have said any number of times, the Cs are the best and deepest team in the league and the Spurs will be watching after the second round because they are a jump shooting team. The Lakers have a more talented front court but do not seem interested in a 3-peat. Therefore, the Cs will win the title in June 2011. One of the most amazing things to me is that if the Cs win a game it is because of talent and depth and when they lose it is the refs. The Cs clearly dominated the game in the second half but it is really hard to imagine for one second that there are any number of other point guards that would not have made the game over in the first half as opposed to the second half. Don't think Rondo took a foul shot.... Derick Rose and any number of other of actual good point guards would have taken lots of freebies in the first half and the game would have been over much earlier. What I heard after the game was that Perkins provided great defense during his time on the floor - what I saw was that Gasol and Bynum did whatever they wanted against both Perk and Shaq and that only Davis' defense and offense is what made their front court the star of the game. The Lakers seem completely disinterested but I am absolutely of the opinion that D Fish is a real weakness and that they are not very deep. I also am on record saying that the Spurs are pretenders because they are a jump shooting team, I thought the Jazz may be a darkhorse but now seeing how Big Al's defense remains ole and he has not improved one iota, the Jazz are not even pretenders let alone contenders. With Butler the Mavs would have been contenders but are no longer even pretenders. That leaves the Spurs and Lakers.  The size of the Lakers when they finally get into the playoffs and assuming they are healhty will be the team to beat. That leaves the Cs and Lakers size as the deciding factors for either the 18th or 17the rings.....  I suggest that the health of either will be the deciding factor and for most of the last 20 years the point guard will be almost a non factor....  Today Rondo...... clang... clang.... clang... clang... clang...... never gets to the line, passes up wide open jumpers and having national guys discuss how Rondo is never covered.... Last 4 losses..... Rose, Brooks, Wall, Nash.......  all had more points and I believe all had more assists.... so when there are bad match ups and other coaches and teams decide to take certain players out of the game... Rondo shows his true colors........ against the 36 year old - 7 points, 6 assists, 7 turnovers, etc....... Is there a point at which there is a point guard who some would like to consider an elite player and elite point guard actually takes over a game?  dominated by Rose, embarrassed by Brooks, Wall makes the game winning shot - Rondo is hoping that someone will score so he can just hide in the corner, and Rondo was a complete non-factor against someone who has nowhere near the talent he is teamed with but is completely outplayed by Nash..... After Rondo is destroyed by both Evans and Udrih but his teammates bail him out can we at least attempt a discussion about Rondo's level of being overrated?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]Im not sure if you are a Laker lover, a celtic fan, or a Rondo hater...If the Lakers were disinterested, that 's theiir problem, but since I can't be there to determine their motivations, I'll just assume that they  backed down when challenged. My interpretation is that with Shack and Perk, the lakers could not dominate and tired badly in the second half. Doc even told them to get the rebounds and run the floor. Thats exactly what happened in the second half. I believe most of Rondo's assists came in the second half. I also think he is playing injured, so it affects his over all game, but as a true champion does, he pushed it and delivered in the second half. I'm sure any Laker fan would argue that they are unmotivated for a  three peat.. Seems to me you are making excuses for the lakers lack of efforts. Are you sure you are not on the wrong site?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy : There would have been no game 6 or 7 had Bynum had been healthy.  In game 1 he had 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks......... there was no game 6 or 7 with a healthy Bynum.  Sorry to make a poopoo in your pants. Bynum and Gasol did whatever they wanted to today against Perk and Shaq, the only reason the Cs won the game was the defense of BBD.  As odd as it may sound but without his defense the Cs would be going to see Sacramento who just beat the Lakers and Dallas. Rondo did his usual disapearing act - he missed wide open jumpers and did not get to the line but he was able to get the ball to hall of famers against players who had decided that nobody but Kobe was going to beat them. As I have said any number of times, the Cs are the best and deepest team in the league and the Spurs will be watching after the second round because they are a jump shooting team. The Lakers have a more talented front court but do not seem interested in a 3-peat. Therefore, the Cs will win the title in June 2011. One of the most amazing things to me is that if the Cs win a game it is because of talent and depth and when they lose it is the refs. The Cs clearly dominated the game in the second half but it is really hard to imagine for one second that there are any number of other point guards that would not have made the game over in the first half as opposed to the second half. Don't think Rondo took a foul shot.... Derick Rose and any number of other of actual good point guards would have taken lots of freebies in the first half and the game would have been over much earlier. What I heard after the game was that Perkins provided great defense during his time on the floor - what I saw was that Gasol and Bynum did whatever they wanted against both Perk and Shaq and that only Davis' defense and offense is what made their front court the star of the game. The Lakers seem completely disinterested but I am absolutely of the opinion that D Fish is a real weakness and that they are not very deep. I also am on record saying that the Spurs are pretenders because they are a jump shooting team, I thought the Jazz may be a darkhorse but now seeing how Big Al's defense remains ole and he has not improved one iota, the Jazz are not even pretenders let alone contenders. With Butler the Mavs would have been contenders but are no longer even pretenders. That leaves the Spurs and Lakers.  The size of the Lakers when they finally get into the playoffs and assuming they are healhty will be the team to beat. That leaves the Cs and Lakers size as the deciding factors for either the 18th or 17the rings.....  I suggest that the health of either will be the deciding factor and for most of the last 20 years the point guard will be almost a non factor....  Today Rondo...... clang... clang.... clang... clang... clang...... never gets to the line, passes up wide open jumpers and having national guys discuss how Rondo is never covered.... Last 4 losses..... Rose, Brooks, Wall, Nash.......  all had more points and I believe all had more assists.... so when there are bad match ups and other coaches and teams decide to take certain players out of the game... Rondo shows his true colors........ against the 36 year old - 7 points, 6 assists, 7 turnovers, etc....... Is there a point at which there is a point guard who some would like to consider an elite player and elite point guard actually takes over a game?  dominated by Rose, embarrassed by Brooks, Wall makes the game winning shot - Rondo is hoping that someone will score so he can just hide in the corner, and Rondo was a complete non-factor against someone who has nowhere near the talent he is teamed with but is completely outplayed by Nash..... After Rondo is destroyed by both Evans and Udrih but his teammates bail him out can we at least attempt a discussion about Rondo's level of being overrated?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

As usual cut and paste drivel.  You are pathetic.  BTW the Kings haven't played the Mavericks since Dec 4th.  You may want to get some facts in there with your BS.  Perkins did fine against your loverboys from LA.  Rondo and his 16 assists were just fine also.  And to top it off I have gone on record numerous time that you don't know what your talking about.  You continue to prove my point.  Thanks.  BTW the Spurs  have quite a bit more than you think.   So continue to "go on record"  because the only thing I can agree with you on is Boston should win the title.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

It is likely that the Celtics would have won game seven if any one of the following three things had been different.

1. ... if KG was healthy.
    2. ... if Perk was healthy.
    3. ... if the Cs had had home court advantage.

Ainge stated in a recent interview that if KG had been fully recovered the Celtics would have won the series. Today's dominance of the Celtics team verses LA hero ball is just a taste of what is to come.

Gasol has gone back to being soft again. Kome insists on being the hero. Bynum looked slow, and Artest looked injured or over the hill. Good luck in the play-offs Lakers. It is starting to look like Celtics -Spurs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike1986. Show Mike1986's posts

The Celtics would have won Game 7 if it was in Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Hey man I wasn't sure if you knew how long and repetitive your posts are.  Reading this is better than a xanax.  There would have been no game 6 or 7 had Bynum had been healthy.  In game 1 he had 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks......... there was no game 6 or 7 with a healthy Bynum.  Sorry to make a poopoo in your pants. Bynum and Gasol did whatever they wanted to today against Perk and Shaq, the only reason the Cs won the game was the defense of BBD.  As odd as it may sound but without his defense the Cs would be going to see Sacramento who just beat the Lakers and Dallas. Rondo did his usual disapearing act - he missed wide open jumpers and did not get to the line but he was able to get the ball to hall of famers against players who had decided that nobody but Kobe was going to beat them. As I have said any number of times, the Cs are the best and deepest team in the league and the Spurs will be watching after the second round because they are a jump shooting team. The Lakers have a more talented front court but do not seem interested in a 3-peat. Therefore, the Cs will win the title in June 2011. One of the most amazing things to me is that if the Cs win a game it is because of talent and depth and when they lose it is the refs. The Cs clearly dominated the game in the second half but it is really hard to imagine for one second that there are any number of other point guards that would not have made the game over in the first half as opposed to the second half. Don't think Rondo took a foul shot.... Derick Rose and any number of other of actual good point guards would have taken lots of freebies in the first half and the game would have been over much earlier. What I heard after the game was that Perkins provided great defense during his time on the floor - what I saw was that Gasol and Bynum did whatever they wanted against both Perk and Shaq and that only Davis' defense and offense is what made their front court the star of the game. The Lakers seem completely disinterested but I am absolutely of the opinion that D Fish is a real weakness and that they are not very deep. I also am on record saying that the Spurs are pretenders because they are a jump shooting team, I thought the Jazz may be a darkhorse but now seeing how Big Al's defense remains ole and he has not improved one iota, the Jazz are not even pretenders let alone contenders. With Butler the Mavs would have been contenders but are no longer even pretenders. That leaves the Spurs and Lakers.  The size of the Lakers when they finally get into the playoffs and assuming they are healhty will be the team to beat. That leaves the Cs and Lakers size as the deciding factors for either the 18th or 17the rings.....  I suggest that the health of either will be the deciding factor and for most of the last 20 years the point guard will be almost a non factor....  Today Rondo...... clang... clang.... clang... clang... clang...... never gets to the line, passes up wide open jumpers and having national guys discuss how Rondo is never covered.... Last 4 losses..... Rose, Brooks, Wall, Nash.......  all had more points and I believe all had more assists.... so when there are bad match ups and other coaches and teams decide to take certain players out of the game... Rondo shows his true colors........ against the 36 year old - 7 points, 6 assists, 7 turnovers, etc....... Is there a point at which there is a point guard who some would like to consider an elite player and elite point guard actually takes over a game?  dominated by Rose, embarrassed by Brooks, Wall makes the game winning shot - Rondo is hoping that someone will score so he can just hide in the corner, and Rondo was a complete non-factor against someone who has nowhere near the talent he is teamed with but is completely outplayed by Nash..... After Rondo is destroyed by both Evans and Udrih but his teammates bail him out can we at least attempt a discussion about Rondo's level of being overrated?
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]
    http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=macmullan_jackie&id=6071483
    Why dont you read something that makes a little more sense, about what these two teams mean to each others legacy..instead of making excuses for your lakers...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]AGREED! we won the rebound game and frankly just the threat of those guys returning at any time was a mental win for us and loss for them. plus when west comes back we always have the option of bringing him in for rondont if we dont have a 5+ point lead within 2 minutes. Cs will have all basis covered. man hate on JO, but i want him in there too as an option late in fourth if close, over baby. let shaq and perk take all the fouls they want. in fourth, bring in jo, another 7 footer, for the bynums of the world.. this team is just too much! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG is a different KG than the 2010 version.  With this KG we will beat them in less than seven a la 2008. This KG has to stay healthy however.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    Your comment on Bynum being so key.  He sure wasn't today.  I think he is a stiff and predict he will be an injury prone underperformer for however long his career lasts.  

As I have said before if the Lakers are smart they will trade his overrated behind for a point guard.  They will probably get Gasol like help this year at the deadline.  Everyone who watched today in the Lakers and league front office knows they will not beat the Celtics or the Heat so things will happen and Bynum's days as a Laker are numbered.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy : http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=macmullan_jackie&id=6071483 Why dont you read something that makes a little more sense, about what these two teams mean to each others legacy..instead of making excuses for your lakers...

That wasn't my post it was Dudders.  I hate it when my mockery gets misconstrued.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Is Dudder actually a Celtics fan? I just read the first the rest was useless... if Perk doesn't go down we win in 6 .... further if KG was healthy we win in 09 ... but our luck with health pretty much su ck s

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I just hope that the Celts say healthy long enough to prove us right. Other wise these trolls will continue to fester their  venom on this site. The only way to correct their warped minds is for the Celts to continue their dominace when healthy. Its funny, but I saw the same thing today that occured in 08 and 09. Koby  scoring lots of points and the rest of the Slackers standing by and watching. I believe that was the game plan but the Dudders or Doubters fail to see the obvious. Einstein believed in other dimensions of time and space and I think thats where the trolls operate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

once again, you really need to get over yourself thinking we need to read massive walls of drivel.

the only things i caught that were laughable before i stopped reading were about the spurs and rondo disappearing. right, +11, 10 pts., 16 assist; i would hate to see his stats had he shown up. and please stick around during the playoffs so we can see you stand by your spurs prediction. i hate to break it to you, buddy, but you don't win 40 games this quickly by just being a jump shooting team. i don't know why i bother, you are clueless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Hahaha, this is hilarious.  I remember when LA beat Boston during the 2008-2009 season, at home and on the road, and Lakers fans were saying the same thing.  Celtics won in 08, Lakers won in 2010, that's all that matters now.  That, the observation that the Celtics look like they're playing MUCH better ball than LA right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't think one translates to the other.  I could never say that.  We sound like lakers fans, guys who STILL think they would have won in '08 if Bynum played.  An impossibility, as we all know, for they would not have Gasol!!

No, the only thing I will say is that IF Game 7 was played in Boston, we probably would have won.  That is why we need to get HCA this year.  And that is why the NBA need to re-think the 2-3-2 format in the Finals!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It was not hilarious for Laker fans less than 24 hours ago. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Could have--should have..... dork!!
    Perk 6 rebound 2 points & 3 turn overs could have won the game 7?

He screwed up the rotation IMO.
    The short Baby was more effective this season than any of our bigs.
    If shaq is playing everyday, he is very effective. Now that Perk is around, our
    rotation is svck. Only part time baby will give us a lift.
    Let Shaq play center all the time and use Perk the 2nd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to This is exactly what would have happened in Game 7 with Perk & KG Healthy : but it didn't because perkins wasn't there so what's the use lamenting over it. a bigger factor besides 3 turnovers perskins today was the fact that today KG is fully recovered and got 13 boards whereas he was unhealthy and a mouse on the boards in the playoffs.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Oh I thought you thought it was Rondo's fault we lost game 7

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hey man I wasn't sure if you knew how long and repetitive your posts are. "

You might not want to start a long and repetetive post with that sentence. It was so long I didn't bother to read it. Was that your goal?

Sections
Shortcuts