This is getting ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This is getting ridiculous

This is getting ridiculous. The Heat now have a bench that has the potential to be a decent  starting lineup with Cole, Ray Allen, Beasly, Birdman and Oden. I'm glad we're going to be out of it for a couple of yesrs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: This is getting ridiculous

Damn, you call yourself a C's fan?  Already counting the "L's" before the season even started!  Guess you never played ball before.  Only in Boston! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Don't forget that Beasley's been a washout so far.  Agree with fbombfury - let's look forward to how the yound team comes together and the surprises that are in store for us; let's not count the losses before they occur!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Everyone knows we are going to SUCK this year. Celtics have 0 talent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

This is getting ridiculous. The Heat now have a bench that has the potential to be a decent  starting lineup with Cole, Ray Allen, Beasly, Birdman and Oden. I'm glad we're going to be out of it for a couple of yesrs

R9R,

"potential" is the key word. If Cole could distribute ball like Rondo and score like Westbrook, RA was 10 years younger and simulteniously lend his brains to Beasly and Oden be able to play more than 10 games a season...

AK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The celtics truly had a bench that could start with the "green team".

The heat bench you listed is a below average bench, IMO.  Cole Aldrige has been a total washout, sorry to say (since I live in KS).  Beasley is always a stupid decision away from getting kicked out of the league.  Anyway, like 4 out of these 4 are 4's or 5's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to BuzyDizzyIzzy's comment:

Everyone knows we are going to SUCK this year. Celtics have 0 talent.

"0" talent? You must be Rick Pitino, who could never ever evaluate NBA talent and beat a hasty (not hasty enough) retreat back to the college level where he could bully and try to intimidate recent high school players and pretend he knows everything about basketball.  

How many times since 2007 have we heard about the Celtics' second team being as good as some other team's starters?  I can remember at least three times, but injuries and failed expectations ensued.  I wouldn't put money on Oden just yet - he hasn't even gone through training camp.  Beasley's a loose cannon, Andersen is also and can be the worst guy on the floor sometimes.  His recent playoff play wasn't indicative of his year-in/year-out level of efficiency.  Cole doesn't play much D, and Ray, well, is another year older and his defense is very weak at this point. 

I'd bet there aren't too many teams out there worried about who's on the Heat's bench.  The big concern is the PEDs-fueled duo of Wade and James - still the dirtiest and most protected players in the league, respectively.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Can Oden bend over
     and tie his shoes?Ray allen still a good shooter(no defense) the other guys you mentioned have done nothing to prove they belong in the nba.What is so good about that benc? You come across like a celtics hater.Have a life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Damn, you call yourself a C's fan?  Already counting the "L's" before the season even started!  Guess you never played ball before.  Only in Boston! 

Hold on FBOMB, just because he's a Rondo fan doesn't automaticaly make him a C's fan. Many would think that to be a contradiction. IF you genuinely care what is best for the long term health and success of the BOSTON CELTICS, then you're not blind to the issues that having Rajon around raise...............especially a Rajon who is a mystery in his ability AND a know malcontent......just sayin'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I'm convinced no one on this board can read.

1. This post was not about thenCeltics losing, its not an outrageous statement to say they're going to be out of it this year... common guys

2. Norris Cole ... you know, the backup PG. The wanna be mini LBJ.

3. No duh B has been a washbout so far... but he's oozes potential at 6'10 and is still young and last time I checked, he's never been on the same team as  Ray Allen the ultimate pro and Lebron the ultimate player

4. Last time I checked, Ray won (or stole) them their 2013 title

5. Oden still has potential and value... even if only as a brick wall.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

Can Oden bend over
     and tie his shoes?Ray allen still a good shooter(no defense) the other guys you mentioned have done nothing to prove they belong in the nba.What is so good about that benc? You come across like a celtics hater.Have a life.

How am I a Celtics hater? I'm one of the only posterxz who doesn't irrationally hate on our star players.... how is saying that Miami finding new ways to get better after winning two consecutive titles come across as hating on the Celtics.

I have a life and it doesn't include self delusion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I for one don't think you are a Celtics hater. There was an emotinally charged aspect to your tribute to the Heat bench that struck me as a bit much, but that's it, we all get excited about something.

We discussed this on another thread but I think the big thing for the Heat is that Lebron is better than everyone else and two, Wade has to save his best for the post season. If he can do that, they will be a handful. Their deep bench is nice but I don't see that as a key.

Sections
Shortcuts