This is how officials do their job

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: This is how officials do their job

Have you noticed that every playoff loss the celtics rack up is only because of the refs??!!"

Nope. That loss was firmly on the Celtics. There are open minded and thoughtful Celtics fans and myopic Celtics fans, just like there are cool worthwhile Lakers fans and then Internet bully poser Laker fans who are here to take our their self-esteem problems - like the kind we have on this thread. Unfortunately while the Sox board has some pretty cool Yankees fans this forum is flypaper for the worst kind of Laker fans the Internet has to offer. You guys disgrace this great rivalry and disgrace your own team as well. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i can just imagine the social lives of these laker fans thriving on a celtics board.
    break away from the keyboard sometimes, go out and see the big world out there.
    it'll do you good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: This is how officials do their job": Correct.....it's traveling! That ref blew it on so many fronts, including the call just before that where he CLEARLY missed the Hawks knocking the ball out. He didn't even think about reviewing the call or asking another ref. he's an idiot.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I watch a lot of basketball and I see quite a few Celtic games.  I have seen them look at a lot of calls during a review and they change the call against the Celtics.  I was wondering why they didn't look at the video on the swatted ball? That made me wonder about the officiating of that game.  As a Laker I would have been very mad if they didn't review that call.  My team usually gets its share of call and free throws so I can't complain about officiating.
    Go Lakers!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job : Sorry, I have never lived in CT. Do you think my name is Mark too? Born yesterday...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

My name isn't snake and I am not Byron Houston.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job : My name isn't snake and I am not Byron Houston.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I'm an osu fan and even I don't get the byron houston reference.  Can you enlighten me?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job :  Have you noticed that every playoff loss the celtics rack up is only because of the refs??!! Hilariously dumb.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    There are definitely some fans on this board that fit that bill. Sad, mostly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job : I'm an osu fan and even I don't get the byron houston reference.  Can you enlighten me?
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

My photo man. It's Byron Houston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

These kind of threads only appear when Celtics lose. When they win there is nothing wrong with the refs. Go figure.
    Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]These kind of threads only appear when Celtics lose. When they win there is nothing wrong with the refs. Go figure.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

I hate to agree but I do.

Bad calls are part of every NBA game and over time they even out. It's part of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

That doesn't look like I remember byron houston looking.  I thought it was sam perkins or something.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is how officials do their job : I hate to agree but I do. Bad calls are part of every NBA game and over time they even out. It's part of the game.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    It appears in every teams board but only when the team you follow losses. The hole conspiracy theory by fans of every team is simple BS. There are bad calls against every team. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.