This is my last post until the summer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

This is my last post until the summer

Hi to all the real Celtics fans on this Board,

Also a shout out to RU Worthy the only worthy laker fan on this board. She is a class act all the way unlike these mommas basement losers who couldn't tell you a. who George Mikan is and b. Can't tell you the number of banners hanging in the Staple Center.

Boston.com stinks! They promised to get rid of this vermon so we could enjoy a Boston Celtics board and they sold us a bad bill of goods. We have a new group of a-holes ruining this for us. I'm done I hope the team isn't.

I will be at the playoff games as I have season tickets. I am rooting for our boys in green! I still have my doubts about this year, but I'll always be a fan and I'll always love the Celtics.

I'll be back when they are done either celebrating us being out or hiding in disgrace. Either way I'll be back, but I can't stand to deal with this BS.

Sorry guys enjoy the rest of the season and the playoffs.

Dfury13

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: This is my last post until the summer

DFURY, don't go away!  I for one have enjoyed your posts and will miss you!  I realize there's a lot negativity on this board - from not only trolls but also over-the-top-pessimistic Celtics fans.  But if you look at some of the threads, you'll see there's a movement of sorts to keep the board as positive and supportive as possible.  We Celtics fans with those qualities need to stick together more than ever!!  So please don't go.  You're not alone in being an intelligent fan who just wants to get behind your team 100%.  But if you do go, we'll see you in the summer... and enjoy those playoff games!  By the way, I think your namesake will come up big when that time comes!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to This is my last post until the summer:
    Hi to all the real Celtics fans on this Board, Also a shout out to RU Worthy the only worthy laker fan on this board. She is a class act all the way unlike these mommas basement losers who couldn't tell you a. who George Mikan is and b. Can't tell you the number of banners hanging in the Staple Center. Boston.com stinks! They promised to get rid of this vermon so we could enjoy a Boston Celtics board and they sold us a bad bill of goods. We have a new group of a-holes ruining this for us. I'm done I hope the team isn't. I will be at the playoff games as I have season tickets. I am rooting for our boys in green! I still have my doubts about this year, but I'll always be a fan and I'll always love the Celtics. I'll be back when they are done either celebrating us being out or hiding in disgrace. Either way I'll be back, but I can't stand to deal with this BS. Sorry guys enjoy the rest of the season and the playoffs. Dfury13
    Posted by DFURY13

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Make use of the ignore button Dfury.
    Because of it, I haven't read some trolls' posts in months

Sections
Shortcuts