this is the man...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

this is the man...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJke1N.l1QC0sAUPCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBtcGdqcGxtBHNlYwNkZC1zdW0tMQRzbGsDaHFzdW0-?w=1024&prtnr=Getty&h=1540&imgurl=d1.yimg.com%2Fsr%2Fimg%2F1%2Fad2172b0-df68-343d-ab2a-6a9a1d6d33f6&size=340KB&p=jared+sullinger&ni=160&no=1&tt=2010+Jordan+Brand+Classic&sigi%5B0%5D=&sigi%5B1%5D=11pisfdhg&tmpl=&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com&imgs=yahoohq

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: this is the man...

Nice pictures......he somehow looks taller than 6'9"...........Perry Jones III is listed at 6'11", while Kris Joseph is listed at 6'8".    He looks almost as tall as Jones, and it looks in that picture like he is towering over Joseph!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

talk about bad backs even james worthy doesnt think dwight howard will help the lakers win  the champiomship!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celtics have Jared Sullinger.

Lakers have Robert Sacre. 2 words, crappy team!

[/QUOTE]

I sure wouldn't want to count on a rookie with a terrible back who was listed as the most unathletic player at the pre-draft workouts.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny's head will roll from this pick!

[/QUOTE]

sullinger is a top 8 pick...all the suckers passed on him..because someone said he had a bad back? his back looked fine in school..and it sure looks fine now....as for bad backs go look at your team...and to tell you the truth...i think you are dumb as hell...everything i read from you is crap..you don't know anything.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Can u imagine the conversations in this guys house...

wife...Hi, honey, i worked hard today..and im really tired...how was your day??

Tommy...Yes dear, im exhausted too..i've been applying for jobs online all day.....