This is what is happenning...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

This is what is happenning...

Why we're playing 500 ball?? It could be that we have a bunch of new players and we're on the way to know each other. It could be that we were fighting thru injuries all year (Shaq, Jermaine, Delonte, Perkins). It could be just that we're a little relax at the stretch..But the thing is that I believe that we can play at a better level if we expand the rotation to 10+plus players. That for me will be very smart for a team that need fresh legs if they want to just get thru the playoffs and reach the goal of beating LA. Every team will play tough and we need to play tougher!! Why we're playing Delonte as the point when his real weapon against the opposition is his defense, shooting ability, and his 3pt shot dagger?? That's what he suppose to be doing for us, letting Arroyo do the play making decisions and back up role..Wafer's energy and defense are too needed giving Allen resting time. We need to set our strategy by letting the offense going inside and then out to the shooters with Rondo forcing the penetrations. Also we need to get Allen, Pierce, Delonte, Wafer, and Arroyo loose every time we can by setting the picks constantly. The key for the ring is defense, rebounding, sharing the ball third, and finally hitting the 3pt shot.

Starters:
    Shaq
    KG
    Pierce
    Allen
    Rondo

2nd unit:
    J. O'neal/Krstic
    Davis
    Green
    West/Wafer
    Arroyo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: This is what is happenning...

In Response to This is what is happenning...:
    Why we're playing 500 ball..It could be that we have a bunch of new players and we're on the way to know each other. It could be that we were fighting thru injuries all year (Shaq, Jermaine, Delonte, Perkins). It could be just that we're a little relax at the stretch..But the thing is that I believe that we can play at a better level if we expand the rotation to 10+plus players. That for me will be very smart for a team that need fresh legs if they want to just get thru the playoffs and reach the goal of beating LA. Every team will play tough and we need to play tougher!! Why we're playing Delonte as the point when his real weapon against the opposition is his defense, shooting ability, and his 3pt shot dagger?? That's what he suppose to be doing for us, letting Arroyo do the play making decisions and back up role..Wafer's energy and defense are too needed giving Allen resting time. We need to set our strategy by letting the offense going inside and then out to the shooters with Rondo forcing the penetrations. Also we need to get Allen, Pierce, Delonte, Wafer, and Arroyo loose every time we can by setting the picks constantly. The key for the ring is defense, rebounding, sharing the ball third, and finally hitting the 3pt shot. Starters: Shaq KG Pierce Allen Rondo 2nd unit: J. O'neal/Krstic Davis Green West/Wafer Arroyo
    Posted by franquazi

It is so nice to read intelligent posts from calm Celtic fans who can assure the rest of us that the sky's not falling.  Everything you say make perfect sense.  I think it's a little of everything.  I also agree with you about Arroyo being underutilized as a back-up point guard when West is great at BOTH the guard positions and in addition to his defense is a very good shooter AND we dont' have a true backup shooting guard.  How ironic it was that Arroyo was the one guy suited up who didn't play...

Thank you again for your voice-of-reason post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: This is what is happenning...:
    In Response to This is what is happenning... : It is so nice to read intelligent posts from calm Celtic fans who can assure the rest of us that the sky's not falling.  Everything you say make perfect sense.  I think it's a little of everything.  I also agree with you about Arroyo being underutilized as a back-up point guard when West is great at BOTH the guard positions and in addition to his defense is a very good shooter AND we dont' have a true backup shooting guard.  How ironic it was that Arroyo was the one guy suited up who didn't play... Thank you again for your voice-of-reason post.
    Posted by MsLithium21

Babe you're smart and hot..My e-mail is francoisgonz@yahoo.com

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: This is what is happenning... : Babe you're smart and hot..My e-mail is francoisgonz@yahoo.com
    Posted by franquazi

Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: This is what is happenning... :
    Posted by MsLithium21

Jermaine nice game tonigth!! 15pts 13rebs 5blks. He should be starting for the playoffs...I think my man Arroyo will be the backup because Delonte will not be ready. GO CARLOS!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to This is what is happenning...:
    Why we're playing 500 ball?? It could be that we have a bunch of new players and we're on the way to know each other. It could be that we were fighting thru injuries all year (Shaq, Jermaine, Delonte, Perkins). It could be just that we're a little relax at the stretch..But the thing is that I believe that we can play at a better level if we expand the rotation to 10+plus players. That for me will be very smart for a team that need fresh legs if they want to just get thru the playoffs and reach the goal of beating LA. Every team will play tough and we need to play tougher!! Why we're playing Delonte as the point when his real weapon against the opposition is his defense, shooting ability, and his 3pt shot dagger?? That's what he suppose to be doing for us, letting Arroyo do the play making decisions and back up role..Wafer's energy and defense are too needed giving Allen resting time. We need to set our strategy by letting the offense going inside and then out to the shooters with Rondo forcing the penetrations. Also we need to get Allen, Pierce, Delonte, Wafer, and Arroyo loose every time we can by setting the picks constantly. The key for the ring is defense, rebounding, sharing the ball third, and finally hitting the 3pt shot. Starters: Shaq KG Pierce Allen Rondo 2nd unit: J. O'neal/Krstic Davis Green West/Wafer Arroyo
    Posted by franquazi

That's a smart man. Obviously YOU KNOW who'll being playing for the title. Bill Simmons, the big time Celtic homer knows it too.

If Doc can somehow squeeze out more than 6 minutes a game from the Big Methusaleh, the C's might have a shot. But I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts