This is what Jeff Green can do!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This is what Jeff Green can do!

Jeff Green Celtics remix from YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlAZfT5jwWM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: This is what Jeff Green can do!

Nice......this kid has the tools and the right attitude...once he feels comfortable on the floor with Rondo watch out....!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

looks like he has all the skills of a slashing SF who can get above the rim

lets hope he puts it all together and becomes a complete player

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGBeast. Show KGBeast's posts

Most excited to see Green, since we had to wait all year to see a full years contribution out of him.

Will be exciting to see lineup of:
    Rondo
    Bradley
    Green
    Bass
    KG

With Rondo facilitating, he now has great secondary passers, cutters, finishers, and spot up shoorters.I think this combo is a great defensive line as well. And the best part is (if you put Pierce aside), you can easily substitute Lee for Bradley and Wilcox for Bass and the unit can still work in similar ways. Also a Wilcox, Bass, Green would work fine against the smaller lineups. I think its all about particular line-ups and even though four of these guys (Bradley, Green, Bass, Wilcox) maybe should come off as a solid bench unit, I see them all thriving when paired with Rondo/KG in that system. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Should be fun

With Avery on the mend it is possible the season kicks off with 3 top scorers not being any of the 'big 3' we had since '07.

Rondo, Lee and Green could all go for 15-17 points a game

Then Pierce, KG and Terry could all get around 13-15

and if Doc is truly going to give Sully a chance maybe he and Bass get equal mins at the 4 and both get 10-11 a game.

It is obviously VERY unlikely but I'd love to see a high scoring, 110-115 points per game team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Quite a few impressive highlights for one-half season! Imagine what we will see when he gets comfortable with the C's offensive schemes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: This is what Jeff Green can do!": [QUOTE]Why hasn't Jeff been signed yet? I am getting worried that the Celtics are having second thoughts about offering him so much money. Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] Both DA and D. Faulk (JG's agent) keep stating the signing is imminent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i know what green can do...thats why i was happy when we made the trade to get him...green for perk was a steal for us...watch this season green will do damage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Best pass Glen Davis ever made.....lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6_46Hn7LIM
    This was the game that showed me glimpses of his true potential....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

jeff greeeeen from rajon rondo....like that sound...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

sounded like tommy heinsohn wanted to pump jeff green's leg in that video...lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: This is what Jeff Green can do!": [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6_46Hn7LIM This was the game that showed me glimpses of his true potential.... Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE] Nice!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

BEST CASE SCENERIO: Jeff Green starts from DAY 1 , Pierce comes off bench and averages about 25 minutes a game instead of 35.....

It is NOT unrealistic to look at this Celtic team and predict they could average 115 points a game and win 60+ games.....

The Ainge Vision has been more fully realized this offseason than at any time since Ainge took over as GM. This team is capable of going full tilt for 48 minutes of pressure defensively and as a run and gun "7 Seconds Or Less" style team like the Steve Nash Dallas Mavericks and later the Steve Nash Phoenix Suns......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I just remember the Jeff Green that was tentative. He was too afraid to take shots and was frequently lost on defense. I am not saying that he is not a bad player. Not at all. I just didn't believe that he was worth what Boston initially offered. Especially for a player who just had heart surgery. I would hope that he would take a decreased amount, after all, he owes his life to the Boston Celtics.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am looking forward to having Green playing an entire season for the Celtics.  I also believe that he could be starting over Pierce by the end of the season. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: This is what Jeff Green can do!:
    [QUOTE]I am looking forward to having Green playing an entire season for the Celtics.  I also believe that he could be starting over Pierce by the end of the season. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I am perhaps one of the biggest Jeff Green fans on this board and defended him when others said he was not going to make a bid difference.   However, even I wouldn't make this statement, Susan.   Peirce, when healthy, is a monstrous load and will be our starting 3 all year! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is what Jeff Green can do! : I am perhaps one of the biggest Jeff Green fans on this board and defended him when others said he was not going to make a bid difference.   However, even I wouldn't make this statement, Susan.   Peirce, when healthy, is a monstrous load and will be our starting 3 all year! 
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I just hope that Jeff will prove to be a valuable contributor to the Celtics this season and hopefully Pierce's replacement when he retires. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is what Jeff Green can do! : I just hope that Jeff will prove to be a valuable contributor to the Celtics this season and hopefully Pierce's replacement when he retires. 

i think he will...and pierce was hurt last season..you could tell his knee was giving him problems...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The video gets me fired up for next year! R. Rondo is going to have a few more running mates on the fast break! J. Green, C. Lee, J. Terry, and C. Wilcox. Is it October 1st yet?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I am looking forward to having Green playing an entire season for the Celtics.  I also believe that he could be starting over Pierce by the end of the season. 

I think Pierce should tell Doc he'll be the new Havlicek/McHale and come off the bench as its better for the team to maximize Green's mins with Rondo, the 2nd unit gets a professional scorer who can handle the ball a bit and crush backups, and Pierce will be better in the playoffs if he is rested obviously.

But it has to come from him, if he doesn't want to give up his starting spot he has not declined in talent anywhere close to losing his job.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

these videos get me pumped up for a number of reasons....one of which is because of my recent trip to the "new Garden".....I hadn't made the trip in a long time (last time I was at a game was in the old Boston Garden.....front row "house seats" right behind the visitor's bench)....the PA announcer just brings back such great memories.....God, I love this team...!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I agree with giving him starter minutes. It is like T. Heinsohn states in the highlight video "J. Green has never played with a guard like Rondo."

J. Green and R. Rondo need to play together!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsydla. Show jsydla's posts

green blows. that contract will be a albatross