This just in....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: This just in....

In Response to Re: This just in....:
    "...if by some miracle the Lakers will make it back to the Finals they will not have home court advantage." By some miracle? Are you kidding? A miracle means something highly unlikely. Why would the Lakers be favored by almost everyone to make it back to the finals for the fourth year in a row if it was highly unlikely? Highly unlikely is Nash making it to the finals with his Suns without Stoudemire - actually that might be probable. A miracle would be the Clippers making it to the finals next year... I'm just curiouse, Wheelchair, what makes you think it would be a "miracle" for the 2-time defending champs (3-time Western Conference champs) to make it back to the finals? Who in the West do you foresee taking them out?
    Posted by EliasB

Did I hit a nerve? 

You can always come back after 9 months and tell me that what I said was wrong. Or tell me that I was right on with my prediction. 

That's the problem with you, you're a Laker fan trying to convince Celtic fans that the Lakers are better than the Celtics. I think you're in the wrong forum. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I hear you my friend.....Cool ......now don't accuse me of stealing your smiley guy.....!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I really don't think it's necessary to go to the LA Times and tell the Laker fans there that the Celtics are better than the Lakers. But why is it a must for Laker fans to go to the Boston Globe and tell the people there that the Lakers are a great team! Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Duke, if it was just your opinion I would not have responded to your post. You said "his dedication is in question..." I want to know by whom? Did you read or hear that from somewhere? 'Cause that sure is not the case out here no matter what Opie might say.
    Posted by EliasB

Way to try to talk around me, clown.
    I HEARD Mychal Thompson on the radio (710 ESPN) question Bynum's dedication- you are hardly one to question me on anything.  I know more about your team than you do.................now admit you were wrong about Jerry West, and maybe I'll leave you alone.......as soon as you stop calling me Opie, of course!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

It's okay, "wheelchair", Elias still thinks Jerry West played in MN. He has NO cred, no one responds to him seriously, but other lakers fans, yet he still comes on here as an "expert" lakers fan.  RUWorthy is 21 yrs old, and she knows West never played in MN. This just in - Elias is a total fraud!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Elias, don't worry, when this BirdisCoward claimed that Lew Alcindor's loss to UH was his only loss in his (college) career, he has just labeled himself the pot, i.e. exposed his ignorance to basketball (not that it's breaking news).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Andrew Bynum is dedicated to himself only. 
    Posted by P34

You underestimate his prowess to your own detriment. Take your head out of the sand and perhaps your severely limited basketball intellect may in fact grow. Understanding the most successful team this last decade can only strengthen the Celtics cause, putting one's head in the sand leads to delusion and failure.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/originals/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: This just in.... : You underestimate his prowess to your own detriment. Take your head out of the sand and perhaps your severely limited basketball intellect may in fact grow. Understanding the most successful team this last decade can only strengthen the Celtics cause, putting one's head in the sand leads to delusion and failure. http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/originals/
    Posted by RUMcHale

Thought you were a Celtics fan?

Here's a deal.  You stop talking about the Celtics, and telling us how ALL Celtics fans feel, and we'll stop speaking the truth about the lakers!  Deal?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

This just in..........
    Someone is not very happy and can see the writing on the wall - from Hoopshype.com:

Mike Bresnahan: Vujacic shoves Steve Blake in end-of-practice drill, Blake gets mild ankle sprain.“Sasha gave him a little extra push,” Phil J said. Ouch.

Next will be Artest hurting Barnes!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

What part about being part of a team do the guys not understand? Sheesh.

Winning a title this year, with this group may actually be one of the Lakers greatest accomplishments. Very poor start.

I don't get or will every understand (not sure that I want to) the mentality of some of these fringe players or even 'star' players. You are paid to work as a team, you don't have to be friends. You have to get out and get the (expletive deleted) job done. It's not rocket science.

Still, the Storms victory will keep me happy for a very long time Laughing and if Lauren Jackson can lead Australia to a world championship I'll be extra happy!

Sections
Shortcuts